Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want a Pug!

I like black pugs the best.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Black pugs don't shed as much as fawn ones, too.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Ok seriously, SERIOUSLY---I saw the CUTEST PUG IN THE WORLD about an hour ago at the local pet store. I swear to CHRIST it was so damn cute! So little, so sweet. And kept falling asleep sitting up...omg it was adorable. My daughter loves Pugs too so the two of us just sat there and stared at him.

My GOD he was cute. Just the most perfect little guy in the world. Sigh

counting the days until I rescue my Puggles!

help me think of names, please!

so far:

Emily
    Elmo (in honor of moomies' baby, only with moomie's blessing)
    Elvis
    Max
    Alex

Check out this link

http://www.pugpups.com/pug_names.php

I love "Bam Bam"
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

thanks, Lobelia, you rock!
    I had to bust out laughing when I saw "Al Capone" for a name for a little Pug!

I can't wait to hug my Pug! He/she will be the most spoiled little angel ever!

Hehe, go ahead and name your puggie Elmo Panda we'll be honoured to have another puggie friend with the same name.

My hubby originally wanted to name him Bruce (as in Bruce Lee... I don't know why).

I have other variations of Elmo (nicknames for Elmo)... I've been calling him Elns a lot lately...ermies, eemoo, eeboo, Elly-mo, moomies is actually one of them, moomerz, moomerang (lol) etc etc.

Lobes, that site is awesome!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

My next pet--whether its a Pug or another kitten--will be named Benny, after my favorite uncle. R.I.P.

If said new pet is a girl, I 'm naming her Cupcake, because I just finished reading a book about a person named Cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Hehe, go ahead and name your puggie Elmo Panda we'll be honoured to have another puggie friend with the same name.

My hubby originally wanted to name him Bruce (as in Bruce Lee... I don't know why).

I have other variations of Elmo (nicknames for Elmo)... I've been calling him Elns a lot lately...ermies, eemoo, eeboo, Elly-mo, moomies is actually one of them, moomerz, moomerang (lol) etc etc.

Lobes, that site is awesome!
    Elmo it is! I think that is just the cutest name for a Puggles!
    I'm more excited about getting my Pug then I am about getting a new house!

Panda, plz post some pics once you get your new doggie! Looking forward to seeing your new precious baby Oh I forgot to mention a couple of more nicknames.... My SIL calls Elmo, Elmo-Bungee (I have no idea how she got the Bungee) and BIL calls him "Smellmo." (but he ain't smelly , yet I sing to him Phoebie's Smelly Cat song, "Smelly pug smelly pug, what are they feeding you, smelly pug, smelly pug, it's not your fault~"

There is some truth to that song. I've cooked some chicken livers for Elmo and he's been eating that for the last couple of days and his poop smells so strong!
    Last edited by moomies; September 2nd, 2006 at 05:29 AM.

"Smellmo!" too cute!

I'm so glad I have made the decision to rescue a Pug. my cousin had a Pug when I was growing up and we adored that baby. She was just precious and had the best personality. She and her cat were best friends! We still miss her and talk about her a lot. We all still cry when we see pics and video of her. I realize that life is too short for me not to have a Pug baby! I will be a great Pug mom: we have no kids, our cats are gentle, we will have a big house and nice yard, I only work part-time, so I'm home a lot and my husband and I have all the love in the world to give a needy Pug! Believe me, I will certainly be sending lots of pics to you all when we get our "Elmo!"

I cook chicken livers for my cats and they are so stinky, but really good for cats and dogs for the iron.

Ohmigod! This is weird - MY little pug is also called Elmo - how bizarre is that! He's black, 17 months old and he's FANTASTIC! Pugs are hilarious and make the best pets ever!
    Elmo's nick-names are Mo, Moby-Mo-Shoes, Elmo Monkey, Pugsly & Elmo-Moo-Man

Pugs Rock!

[/IMG]

"My hubby originally wanted to name him Bruce (as in Bruce Lee... I don't know why)."

I also have a ginger tomcat called Bruce (after Mr Springsteen though, not Lee!) - this is just spooky.

[/IMG]
    Last edited by pinklilycat; September 4th, 2006 at 04:41 AM. Reason: moo

Aww, I love the pic of the pug and the kitty in the basket together. It's so great that they're buddies!

Aww, thanks. They are mad cute together! They have a big snoozy cuddle every morning where they plonk legs over each other - so sweet I want to weep! Elmo's not too keen though when Bruce steals his dog food (Bruce eats EVERYTHING!)
    I have two more girl cats, Whitby and Caramac, and they don't like Elmo so much - they treat him like he's stupid and all he ever wants is to be friends bless him!

[/IMG]

This is Mo on his holidays!

pinklilycat...your puggy is soo adorable!!

we call zorro pugsly too...i wonder if everyone calls their pug that?? a lot of the time i just call him pug..and he answers to it

do your pugs know certain words?? zorro knows "pizza" "car" "walk" "go" ...if you ask him if he wants to go to steffy's house..he gets all excited and starts running in circles...he knows all his animal friends names...sheba, ceaser, sam, howie, hemi, jasper, tank, buster....you can never say any of the names or he starts to go nuts, thinking that hes going somewhere...i was talking about a seizure once..and he kept cocking his head at me and looking at me...i couldnt figure out what he was doing..and then i realized i was saying seizure, close to ceasar hes so smart sometimes...and then other times i really wonder if he has a brain..dogs are so funny

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information