Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think my dog's sick

Please, please take him in to get looked at. Just because his diarrhea isn't as bad as before doesn't mean he's healed.

how is he doing can you get him to the vets? Some take payments or will hold a debit card for 30 days check around.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

I've been thinking of him today x

Hope he's doing well, some vets will work with you for a payment plan, I had a cockatiel that was sick, and spent quite a bit $120 (for a tiny bird), since he was pretty sick, and would have died if he did not receive the medicine.
    That dog really needs to be taken to the vet, I hope the poor thing gets treated.

Well, mom and J finally took Murray to the vet. I didn't go, because I had to clean another accident up, and couldn't get ready fast enough. It's just been a disaster... Mom and J got into a fight about having so many animals in the house, and mom was just being a nasty person in general. Particularly to me, because I couldn't get ready in time... she took that as, I didn't want to go. Which is bullshit. I'm regretting horribly that I couldn't have gone. But I feel like it's my fault that I didn't, and mom had enough nerve to tell me that 'oh well, if he dies he dies, you'll just never see him again'... God, what the... Just, ugh.

The dog had diarrhea again, and it was tinged red... it smelled weird, kinda swampy... I'm not saying that to crack an inapropriate joke, that's seriously what it smelled like. It smelled swampy, and kind of like menstral blood. We saw the mess and called a vet immediately, and they should be there by now. I'm so scared for him, I really hope he comes back home. I watched them leave, out the kitchen window, and I saw that little guy looking out the window back at me. If he doesn't come home, how am I going to live with myself, knowing that's like last time I ever looked at him?

I've been crying for about thirty minutes... I'm so scared... I don't wanna lose my buddy...

Keep positive & let us know.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

God that is sad Your mum is a bitch saying that

We all care

Thanks, Honey. You guys have really been helping me get through this.

I'm sorry, Nicole. Hope the pup's ok.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hope he's OK too... diarrhea should have been the first clue that something was wrong, especially if it lasted for days. He's probably so dehydrated. Poor guy.

I think he's gonna be okay. Mom called, and said that the doctor said that he has two different types of bacteria... she didn't tell me what it was, but it was probably from eating shit out in the yard, just like I thought it might be. So they gave him some medicine to take, and he's gonna have to start taking it for I don't know how long.

But the important thing is, I think he'll be all right. Murr-dude was growling at the storms in the car, I heard him over the phone, lol. I hope my little man can make a quick recovery.

Thanks again for the support, you guys. Murray and I truly, truly appreciate it.

I hope he'll be fine

OK-sounding much better!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Good news. Sounds like he's heading in the right direction. Take good care of that boy. He's been through a rough patch...sounds like you have too

We just gave him his pill dosage for the first time, tonight. We tried to put it in a roll so he'd eat it, but he wasn't going for the roll, so we gave in and had to put it in bacon. _

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information