Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I saw this guy abusing his dog, what should I do?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Anyway, I told the brat to stop hitting his dog in the face. I don't know why I'm posting all this, other than it is enraging to see someone hurt an animal.

Of course, if the animal defends itself it is branded as dangerous and needs to be put down. Idiots who cannot even fathom executing murderers seem okay with executing dogs just for being dogs.

SVZ

Well I've looked for him every morning while heading to class, but I haven't seen him since There's another person who saw him as well and she was pretty shocked too (But didn't know what to do either)

Anytime I see an animal being abused or left outside in the cold I'm all over it. I will yell then if nothing done I call the police then they survey the situation and get the ASPCA involved. They call me back and let me know they've handled it.

Even if I see kids ganging up on another kid I will turn my car around and go after them and yell or whatever it takes. It breaks my heart. I can't stand by and let something like that happen. We have to protect the people who cannot protect themselves; animals, children & the elderly!
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Default Oh Crap...... I'm Busted

It appears that the only solution, to this problem , is to just figure out a way to just steal the dog or cat from the abusers, and hide the dog or cat or plural or both. A better home will appear. And In time, if you can hold on.

If the person cares, and shows up at your door, which is doubtful, then pretend that the animal has been killed by cars, or was so sick that it had to be put to sleep. Or was torn apart by raccoons or dogs. Or husbands...
    My kitty, Little Snakes, I found her on a sidewalk, which I passed by every day on my way to work. Everyday, I saw her get sicker and sicker, and when she was dying in the gutter, I picked her up, and brought her home, to my rented room. I held her up to pee and poop for days, and gave her antibiotics, she had ear, eye, throat, and uterine infections. She walked after 3 weeks. And lived for 9 more years...
    The drunken gentleman that "owned" her, came to my work, and asked if I had seen her. I lied, and said that she had been run over. I felt bad for him, and hugged him, but I felt worse for Little Snakes. He was not dying, like she was.

I HID a happy orange Puppy from my destructive Meth Freak neighbor in my basement for 5 weeks, who said that if he saw him he would kill him. No way, Luckily, the lady from across the county road found a home for him. We smuggled him out at night to go live 45 miles away.

It can be done, but it's scary.

Good Luck and God Bless
    Last edited by Reptillycus; December 9th, 2006 at 06:19 AM.
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

You're very brave and you must have a very big heart. Some people might disagree with what you did, but I think desperate times call for desperate measures. I think what you did was heroic.

Btw, why did you name the little kitty Little Snakes? (Or do I want to know?: )

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Anyway, I told the brat to stop hitting his dog in the face. I don't know why I'm posting all this, other than it is enraging to see someone hurt an animal.

Of course, if the animal defends itself it is branded as dangerous and needs to be put down. Idiots who cannot even fathom executing murderers seem okay with executing dogs just for being dogs.
    Exactly. If that incredibly gentle dog ever did try to defend itself, I have absolutely no doubt that the brat's stepdad would come busting out of their trailer with a shotgun (yes, they live in the one tiny crappy trailer in this area) and kill the dog.

Fortunately, I haven't seen him hit the dog in a long time.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

This is a late reply, but I named her Little Snakes, because my girlfriend drove me crazy with "cute" names, Oh, name her Puffball, or Snowflake, that type of name. So I named her Little Snakes, just to hear her go "Yuch, that's a terrible name."
    and the name stuck. She was a great cat...
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

You could find out where he lives, then put on a ski mask and knock on his door, then throw battery acid in his face when he opens it.

I'm also proud to say I have a friend who stole a neighbor's dog because it was being abused. She found him a great new home.

^^I like your idea, Crumpet!! Also, good for your friend! We need more people like that in the world

Crumpet, I like the way your mind works
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

SVZ

Bah I haven't seen him since. I think he knows people are looking for him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information