Login to remove the ads!
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I need 'old man' names for a cat - suggestions welcome

So cute. He's got a nice fur. Boris Yeltsin was chubby, too, so that fits.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

OMG he is way cute!! His eyes! What a sweetie!

I Love Him. He is beautiful!!! I can't imagine him as anything but Boris Now you need to get yourself a little Natasha for a playmate. Weren't Boris & Natasha on the Rocky & Bullwinkle show? You may have no idea what I am talking about.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Herbert

oh im too late

Such a doll! He is just little, right? I hardly think you should worry about his weight now. What a fluffy little man!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^^^
    he's 6 months. i love chubby cats anyway but i guess i shouldn't let him get too fat for health reasons. the vet's coming to see him soon so i'll ask her. my guess is they were probably overfeeding him in his previous home.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He's sooo beautiful! I love his huge paws!!! He looks totally like a Boris to me too. I second the Natasha idea, btw.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    he's 6 months. i love chubby cats anyway but i guess i shouldn't let him get too fat for health reasons. the vet's coming to see him soon so i'll ask her. my guess is they were probably overfeeding him in his previous home.
    Mine, who looked exactly like yours at that age, turned out to be quite the chubbykins. It's not nessessarily overfeeding though, alot has to do with genetics. I have two cats now that are the same age. One is 20 pounds and the other is about 6 pounds. They have the same diet too. Who knows.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Mine, who looked exactly like yours at that age, turned out to be quite the chubbykins. It's not nessessarily overfeeding though, alot has to do with genetics. I have two cats now that are the same age. One is 20 pounds and the other is about 6 pounds. They have the same diet too. Who knows.
    Very true - I have 3...Maxx is 9lbs, Murray is 12 lbs and Manny is just shy of 20. They eat the same food, same amount and at the same time. Manny was a scrawny stray that showed up on my door step. I think he has food issues due to his time in "the wild". I am pretty sure that he samples from all 3 bowls.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

^Yep, my 20 pounder was found in a shed starving. I do believe she has issues about food because of this. I always think of her saying "as god as my witness, I will never starve again".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Awww, CUTE!! What a face, except for the color, he reminds me of Morris from the old TV commercials.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

omg sput, your little Boris is beyond adorable!!! the name fits him very much. He is just on this side of chubby being cute but you definitely do not want him to become fatter. Neutering will make him even more interested in food but as an indoor cat it is not as if he will be able to get it elsewhere if you don't overfeed him yourself.

i love him! if you just look at his face he seems like an old man cat....but yeah at 6 months he is overweight. i have had my share of kitties (and still do), and if he shows this much tendency to overeat at a young age he will continue to gorge himself, so good luck keeping him in check. if i ever get into the private forum i can show you what a truly fat cat looks like, but you don't want him to get there if you can help it.

but congrats! you got yourself a model kitty, and it's a wonderful sign if he is already sleeping in your bed with you, what a sweetie.

I demand more pictures..that Boris stole my heart,he is like the Depp of kitties!
    Reality is an illusion caused by extreme lack of alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    fanks! he is a pretty boy, isn't he?
    now i just need to get his balls cut off and he's all set.
    You have such a way with words! Congrats to both of you.Aside from having his balls cut off, Boris is a lucky guy.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information