Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I lost my sweet boy

{{Hugs}} to KrisNine. Honey, when the pain fades, go out and get another cat or two. There are so many out there that could use your kind of love - that would just adore living until 18!

KrisNine I'm sorry for you, I know it is hard to lose a cat. I had this amazing cat that got out one night and was eaten by a fox.

Still makes me cry when I think about it. I spent two weeks looking for him and at night I woke every other hour to check if he was gonna come home.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Elite Member

Oh Kris! I feel your pain! I have to put down my 25 year old retired horse this week. He has just gotten weaker and weaker. So sorry honey!

I'm so sorry, KrisNine.. Jimi and Sami had a wonderful mommy and I'm sure you made them feel so loved and special. They began life with you and ended it with you by their sides, that's so special. They will always be a part of your life and I'm glad you got to make almost 20 years of memories with both of them.

Awww, Kris, I'm so sorry. You were lucky to have each other all these years, but it's never easy. My condolences.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You're in my heart Kris. Your furbabies are beautiful. After my cats died I placed a candle in front of my favorites photos of them and lit it everyday when I came home from work....just to say hello and that I love them.
    I blew the tranny in my car.........thanks MsDark.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Oh, Kris I'm so sorry for your loss. You had beautiful kids.
    Thanks, Diva. They were as sweet as they were beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by blissfullyunaware View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. It hurts losing a pet! ((hugs))
    Boy, it sure does hurt. You never realize how bad it feels until they go. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonGirl View Post
    So sorry to hear! Man, that sucks!
    I lost my cat 2 years ago (his name was Chester) to heart cancer. Best cat in the world.
    It still hurts to think about it, I understand your pain.

You're in my thoughts and prayers hun!
    Oh, PoisonGirl, I'm sorry for your loss. Poor Chester. He was lucky to have you. Thanks for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there, I know losing a pet can be so hard. They really are family. *hugs*
    It really is awful They are such a big part of your life. He knew me when I was a crazy kid and loved me no matter what Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by misrule View Post
    So sorry to hear this - pets take up such a big part of your heart, the loss can be devastating.
    I hope you do pass on more of that love to a new generation of 'kids', and hold tight the memories you have. I'm not religious, but you're in my thoughts - I know how special the relationship with one can be.
    It's funny because I keep thinking I'm meant to have these little guys in my life. I'm just one of those people who have a huge heart for animals. I'm not religious either, but I sure hope there's some kind of kitty cat heaven and Jimi and Sami are with their kitty family

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    He was a gorgeous cat xxxxx

Thanks, Honey!! He really was quite a looker

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Krisnine. It's so hard losing a pet, I understand how you must feel right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    Such a beautiful cat.So sorry to hear about this
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Awww, I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy. It's heartbreaking and they certainly do become such important parts of the family. Pets give us unconditional love, which is very hard to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    RIP. I'm sorry, Krisnine.
    Thanks so much!! It really means a lot to me to know that so many people care and are thinking of us

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Hugs to you, Kris. Bless you-they were certainly spoiled! No kitty could have asked for a more lovely home or Person than yours. I am sorry you have to go through this,just know we are with you.
    Thank you They most definitely were spoiled. Such little lovers

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    *hugs* I'm so sorry. He was beautiful!
    He was a handsome boy, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Oh, Kris, I'm so, so sorry.

I wish our pets had life spans as long as ours and could share our whole lives with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    What a gorgeous kitty. I have also previously lost a pet, so I know the pain. You were a good mama and I am sure he knew how much he was loved.
    Ugh, it does hurt and it's not fair that we have to lose them so soon. Thanks for all your good thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    God, I'm so sorry.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I'm very sorry Kris, for both of your losses. Wish I could take away the pain.....

We're here for you!
    Thanks, Lynnie. They were both the sweetest things. Sweet and loving until their last days.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Sorry sorry for your losses. They lived long lives but it never feels long enough!!!
    It doesn't, huh? Almost 19 years and it still wasn't long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I am so sorry, I know how terribly painful it is to lose them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    So sorry to hear of the loss of your babies, KrisNine. You, and they, were blessed to have each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss Kris. What a beautiful kitty. R.I.P
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    aw Kris, what a gorgeous cat! i'm so sorry for your loss
    Thanks guys! I knew my GR family would understand how I felt

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    {{Hugs}} to KrisNine. Honey, when the pain fades, go out and get another cat or two. There are so many out there that could use your kind of love - that would just adore living until 18!
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    KrisNine I'm sorry for you, I know it is hard to lose a cat. I had this amazing cat that got out one night and was eaten by a fox.

Still makes me cry when I think about it. I spent two weeks looking for him and at night I woke every other hour to check if he was gonna come home.

Aww...thank you guys. I think I need to share my love and home with other kitties. That would be the right thing Sorry about your kitty, caramel. That must have been so tough.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Oh Kris! I feel your pain! I have to put down my 25 year old retired horse this week. He has just gotten weaker and weaker. So sorry honey!
    Oh Scooter!! That is so sad. My heart goes out to you. 25 years! Wow. Thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    I'm so sorry, KrisNine.. Jimi and Sami had a wonderful mommy and I'm sure you made them feel so loved and special. They began life with you and ended it with you by their sides, that's so special. They will always be a part of your life and I'm glad you got to make almost 20 years of memories with both of them.
    Aww, Penny. You brought tears to my eyes. It really was special to be there when they were born and to be there when they left. I can't explain it. It was surreal. I almost could remember them being born when they were leaving this place. It was hard but sort of beautiful and meaningful. They were littermates and I think Jimi just missed her so much. He went down hill after she passed in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Awww, Kris, I'm so sorry. You were lucky to have each other all these years, but it's never easy. My condolences.
    Thank you, Trixie I almost think the amount of years made their loss a bit more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    You're in my heart Kris. Your furbabies are beautiful. After my cats died I placed a candle in front of my favorites photos of them and lit it everyday when I came home from work....just to say hello and that I love them.
    That is so sweet. I haven't moved his little blanket from the couch yet I moved my favorite picture next to my bed and I say something to him all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by atrayubrandy View Post
    I'm so sorry. I lost my cats two years ago and I still miss them horribly. The pain gets a little bit better over time but I still sometimes think I see them or I'll have a dream about them and wake up crying. Try to remember that they had long happy full lives and that's really the best you can ask for.
    It's hurts a lot but it does get better.

Awww, he was such a handsome boy! You can tell by the photos that those were some well loved kitty cats. They look absolutely, perfectly spoiled rotten. It's it amazing that these sweet little critters can make such an impact in our lives?
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information