Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I lasted catless about a year or so... got a kitten!!!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Awwwwwwwwwww, adorable! I lasted 7 months catless until i adopted my landlord's cat. Thankfully she was already named.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

That is a beautiful kitten! How much fun!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    also considering Magenta and Dorothy
    i love those.
    i love her big round eyes, she looks adorable and slightly manic. how about zelda, after f. scott fitzgerald's crazy wife? gertrude?
    i quite like florence, harriet, wilhelmina, antonia and ruth. but i like crazy old people names for cats. mine is boris the cat. or dr. boris when he's looking grumpy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yanna, that is one precious kitty. I love her!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

i'm not a cat person but i can appreciate cute animals. congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    give her a middle name to make it three syllables. One of my cats is named Frito. When she is in trouble she's Frito Marie.
    i count 4 syllables...
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Athena is lovely but it's strictly a person name here. I think my aunt Athena might object to sharing a name with a cat, lol. Most of the Greek goddesses are out for me for that reason.

One more pic, I love her "not amused" expression:

I'm not a cat person but she is so cute. She looks a real live wire!

Yanna, she is super cute! I also vote middle name to add an extra syllable or two. It's nice to yell, and you'll probably be doing that a lot with this sassy little kitten.

Yeah, I have a Samantha, but she becomes "Samantha Grace!!" when she's been a pill.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Oh, she's completely nutty, trust me. She runs so fast it's like she teleports or something. If only she were male, she'd be Azazel, goes with being the spawn of Satan.

sput, I like your old lady names. I even considered Natasha for my girl because of your Boris I'm not decided yet. Yesterday I called her Dorothy to get a feel of it. That and Gabrielle are the strongest contenders for now. Also considering Reena Abigail (Reena is not satisfying for yelling but Reena Abigail works pretty well, I've found)

I wish she wouldn't bite so much. At least she doesn't scratch but her teeth are like needles.

If she's crazy and you considered Magenta, how about Columbia from Rocky Horror Picture Show?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

sput, I like your old lady names. I even considered Natasha for my girl because of your Boris I'm not decided yet. Yesterday I called her Dorothy to get a feel of it. That and Gabrielle are the strongest contenders for now. Also considering Reena Abigail (Reena is not satisfying for yelling but Reena Abigail works pretty well, I've found)
    natasha!
    and then maybe we could set up skype dates for boris and your kitty
    i like dorothy too. not a fan of gabrielle but that's a personal bias - i have a cousin named gabrielle and she's a squealing justin bieber fantard and a total ditz who spams my facebook wall with mypace slut shots of her pouting and pushing her boobs up.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She is adorable!! Where did you get her, was she a rescue? She looks like a Tabitha.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Your kitty is so cute!! Good luck on naming her.

We have 6 outside adults cats and 7 kittens right now. We have really goofy names, since my girls usually name them. The adults are named Princess, Shitty (I named this one...lol), Carlos, Erica, Fluffy and Kevin. The kittens are named Scat, Potter (he has a white stripe on his forehead shaped just like a lightening bolt), Dijon, Faith, LuLu, Juniper and Zephyr. Plus, I have one indoor cat named, Gracey. We also have my indoor dog named Monet, and one outside dog named Sugar. We are pretty full up for pets.

Aww!! What a sweetie! She's so pretty. I always thought Sushi or Sashimi would be cute kitty names.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    natasha!
    and then maybe we could set up skype dates for boris and your kitty
    i like dorothy too. not a fan of gabrielle but that's a personal bias - i have a cousin named gabrielle and she's a squealing justin bieber fantard and a total ditz who spams my facebook wall with mypace slut shots of her pouting and pushing her boobs up.
    Hey, my kitty better not even think about dating yet! She's a baby!

Gah, now you've ruined Gabrielle for me too! I had Xena's Gabrielle in mind and she's awesome.

I will probably go with Reena after all (and if any of you have annoying cousins with that name, keep it to yourself!)

I was told about a kitten in need of a home, an adorable cowprint boy with a silly ink blot face. The girl who's fostering him is calling him Rosarch. It would be good for my girl to have company while I'm gone but at the same time I don't know how I could cope with two cats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information