Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How could you?

Silver Member

Default Re: How could you?

OMG, I've thought about taking my dog to the animal shelter too because she's so high energy but I started walking her for about an hour a day and it makes a world of a difference. This story is so sad.
    I had the same idea, but.......
    Malika is growing up!!! I no longer want to ditch her, and she has stopped chewing on the Bella, the pit bull's ears, chasing the cat, stealing food, digging in trash cans- and her general doggone behavior is better. She is almost out of the terrible teens, and is an adult dog! *sniff* I kinda miss those baby kodak moments!!! NOT!!! Just the pics of her asleep.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

thanks chatterweb for posting this...I have no forgiveness for people who have furry family members killed because of "inconvenience".

This makes me crazy, don't get me started...

I just saw one of the Animal Cops shows (don't remember which city) and this poor woman had to give her 7 cats to the shelter because she was too ill to take care of them. She wept like a baby the entire time (they came to her house to pick them up) and she was bawling so hard she could barely speak. My heart really broke for her. They were very sweet, friendly, healthy cats, and the officers assured her they would all get adopted. They only showed one actually being placed in a home at the end of the show, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information