Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Hit a cat, I'll hit your kid' upsets town

a bat once splatted onto my windshield...which I thought was impossible with the sonar and all

It was gross...

And once a ran over a chipmunk, I felt awful for days
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

i havent seen a chipmunk in ages. We used to have a lot of them, not so much now..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    A few years ago, my mom accidentally ran over a raccoon that was trying to cross a dark street in the middle of the night. She started screaming, called the police and begged them to come out there and try to bring it back to life. She started crying and hyperventilating because they flat out refused and told her to move on.

So she turned around and went back to her job and begged her boss to go all the way out there to check on the raccoon, because she was "too scared" to do it herself. Being a nice guy, he did, and of course it was dead. When he told me about it the next day, he was cracking up over the fact that my mom was clinging on to him for dear life and had called 911 and was yelling at them. He also said that he thought about lying to her and telling her that it just got up and ran away so it must be fine, because he didn't want to face her tears. She's an avid animal lover like me, but perhaps she took that a little too far.
    That story is cute as hell!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    i havent seen a chipmunk in ages. We used to have a lot of them, not so much now..
    i swerved to avoid the little guy too, but he swerved at the same time
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Anybody (little kids) or anything (cats and dogs) that doesn't have street smarts should not be left alone to roam the streets.

I like animals too, but the woman is crazy for equating hitting cats with hitting a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    A few years ago, my mom accidentally ran over a raccoon that was trying to cross a dark street in the middle of the night. She started screaming, called the police and begged them to come out there and try to bring it back to life. She started crying and hyperventilating because they flat out refused and told her to move on.

So she turned around and went back to her job and begged her boss to go all the way out there to check on the raccoon, because she was "too scared" to do it herself. Being a nice guy, he did, and of course it was dead. When he told me about it the next day, he was cracking up over the fact that my mom was clinging on to him for dear life and had called 911 and was yelling at them. He also said that he thought about lying to her and telling her that it just got up and ran away so it must be fine, because he didn't want to face her tears. She's an avid animal lover like me, but perhaps she took that a little too far.
    No offense, but I would've told her the same thing..after I stopped laughing.

See? Men just aren't chivalrous anymore. Keep it up and you're going to lose your big piece of chicken privileges.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I can relate with her....my cat is my child.

I have people that bring their children over and then act as if they expect me to lock my cat up, so she won't hurt their children. I refuse to do so. I always tell everyone with a child that she HATES children, and they need to watch their children. Needless to say, 2 children have been bitten, scratched and scarred.....with my nephew being one of them. My cat doesn't attack unless her space is encroached, or they pull and tug at her, so it's always the children that the parents refuse to watch.
    Yep. My 15 year old cat hates small children and one time, was about to attack a friend's 2.5 year old because she sensed the kid was trouble. I told him the leave because he was about to get a beat down.

I had a similar incident this past fall. The deer are nuts that time of year here in Michigan, and chances are, you know someone who has hit a deer. Never happened to me... until last fall. Driving along on a busy highway and sure enough, a big buck walks onto the highway then stops. ASS! I swerved to try an avoid him but he walked in the direction I swerved and I side swiped him, hitting his rear leg/hip area. He kept going into the woods. I was a MESS!!! I love all animals and was just balling. It was late so I couldn't call any local friends, so I called my BFF in Nebraska just crying my eyes out. She asked if I was ok, if my SUV was ok, etc. and I kept talking about the poor deer and how I may have killed it. I wanted to go back and check on it too. But, it was hunting season, and my BFF- the awesome chick that she is- said that a hunter will be grateful to me because I just made an easy target of a very large buck. Got home and checked to see if there was any damage- nothing but a little bit of fur and dirt. Of course, my dog went nuts, and immediately sniffed the right front bumper!

OTOH, just a few weeks ago, I'm driving on the same highway, middle of the day, and a big dumb turkey decides to take a leisurely stroll on the highway. Once again, I swerve to miss him and he walked right into my path. Yeah, I hit him straight on and surely decpaitated his dumb ass. My reaction? 'Great.' That's all. Big dumb turkey.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I always get turtles out of the road. It's my penance for my murder rap sheet.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post

Me,too!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    See? Men just aren't chivalrous anymore. Keep it up and you're going to lose your big piece of chicken privileges.

That is hysterical!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    awww, that's sweet! i have never seen a turtle in the road. i can't imagine what that would be like.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information