Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Games you play with your pets

Camping with Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    What about that beloved game, Return the Goat to Its Rightful Owner?
    We now have a band of goats roaming around the neighborhood. They sleep under my pine trees. Old couple must be dumping unwanted goats off again.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I have a 2 year old beagle, Solo, he is currently going mental at a laser pointer. He prefers to play with rubbish he has removed from bins or if I am at the farm where I work he steals people's lunch boxes and can usually be found running around like a maniac with them or frantically digging a hole to bury the evidence. The yard staff frequently find sandwiches, chocolate bars, brushes etc buried in the bedding in the stables.

My old horse, Stella, likes to play "horses" with me. If I run around the field (I know how stupid am I) she will canter at my side and nip at me, like she would the other mares, if I stop she stops, if I trot she trots and so on. She also likes to throw buckets - when she has been fed and can't find any more food she throws her bucket out of her stable. If you put it back in she will throw it out again.

Aren't our pets just great
    Stella Galaxy ... 16 hands of irish trouble

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information