Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game: What Would You Call Your Dog?

Yeah and assholes who fight these dogs just make their name that much worse it won't be long and the whole breed will be outlawed which is really sad. My Eve is the best dog she is very protective over my children if my 2 yr old is outside and gets close to the edge of the porch she will run and get in front of her to keep her back. She also hates the 4-wheeler and one day my little girl was going to go for a ride with a friend of mine he parked it next to the porch and eve wouldn't let her get by. It was hilarious Eve kept getting in front of her and my little girl was screaming at her to move.

It it was an ugly and nasty looking dog I would name it Paris. lol my last dog was named bellie button, gorgeous he was. In appearance and nature

lol, bellie button..thats cute!
    my mom is partial to the name Ralphus...i dont know why, but the next dog she gets (a lab im sure) is getting the name Ralphus

it was hard enough for me to think of Hemi...i am not good with naming things, im so UNoriginal

the salon i get my hair cut at, she always has her pitbull in there, her name is Sadie, and ive never met a sweeter dog in my life! shes all white, with some brown brindle and she has these orangish eyes..beautiful!! I believe too, its all about how the dog is trained and treated...but i always try to remember that in the end, they are still an animal and have their own minds.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

My precious little shih tzu was named Allie. She was killed by coyotes 6 months ago. Beau was her buddy. He was heartbroken so we got another one and named him Charlie. I love shih tzus!

^^^
    aw, i love shih tzus too. my mum has one and he's adorable. she keeps his hair short though, i don't like them with the long show dog hair.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    My Eve is the best dog she is very protective over my children if my 2 yr old is outside and gets close to the edge of the porch she will run and get in front of her to keep her back. She also hates the 4-wheeler and one day my little girl was going to go for a ride with a friend of mine he parked it next to the porch and eve wouldn't let her get by.
    aww..that's really cool

I've had male dogs called Ben, Roger and Billy and a female dog called Rosie. I don't know what I'd call one if I got another one, it would really depend on its breed and its temperament... I'm partial to Duke for a boy and Lady for a girl but then again I might get a dog who is most definitely not a Lady or a Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    aww..that's really cool
    Yeah she's a sweetie and so non agressive it's funny my son has a humaine society dog(no idea what kind she is) and she is like miss badass all the strays come up and she's out there fighting them and Eve is under the porch shaking and yelping and they are no where near her it's hilarious to see this big ol pit bull scared to death lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rsauten View Post
    My precious little shih tzu was named Allie. She was killed by coyotes 6 months ago. Beau was her buddy. He was heartbroken so we got another one and named him Charlie. I love shih tzus!
    Poor little thing, she must of been terrified. I always get emotional when I hear about an animals death. Aren't shih tzus considered 'inside' dogs though? I don't even like letting my boston terrier out in the back of the cabin to do his business at night. Especially since he has 'big dog' syndrome and a fiesty attitude. Pit bulls are gorgeous creatures, sorry to hear of your loss aswell Shedevilang. My aunt has a gorgeous home on the mountainside with hardly anyone around. She has a pitbull named 'Angel' because she thinks of her as her guardian angel when she takes her jogging in the morning considering there's everything from mountain lions to grizzly bears. If I could have a larger breed of dog, I would want either a pit bull or boxer. They've got face. Anyway, back to the point of this thread. I adore the name 'Moo' for a small, flat-faced breed like a pug or boston that or 'Piglet' who was also my favorite character after Eeyore on Winnie the Pooh.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I have a german sheperd x kelpie called SGT.PEPPER. People call him 'sargie'.

To me, it would depend on the breed and what they look like.

Still, I have always wanted a female border collie. I would name her Fly.

I have a black Lab and her name is Josie. I named her after the cartoon, Josie and the Pussycats because I had 6 cats when I got her.

well we named the pup we are keeping demon because he reminds me of the dog off of snow dogs(my pit the slut-puppy bred to a husky) he is so cute he has the prettiest blue eyes and he is all fuzzy we also got rid of 2 of the puppies today thank god. My poor Eve is so run down from feeding the 6 and they can eat dog food but if they see her the chase is on we laughed at them today she ran all over the yard and they were all chasing her and trying to latch on. Poor ol girl

Clyde - I like the name Clyde. My niece had a Pound Puppy named Clyde and she took that damned thing with her everywhere and I used to crack up everytime she'd say "Where's Clyde?". It is just a funny name.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    well we named the pup we are keeping demon because he reminds me of the dog off of snow dogs(my pit the slut-puppy bred to a husky) he is so cute he has the prettiest blue eyes and he is all fuzzy we also got rid of 2 of the puppies today thank god. My poor Eve is so run down from feeding the 6 and they can eat dog food but if they see her the chase is on we laughed at them today she ran all over the yard and they were all chasing her and trying to latch on. Poor ol girl
    you have puppies and you did not share pictures??!!! (or did i miss it?)

my moms best friend breeds labs..and when i picked my girl out we would go over for hours and just watch the puppies run around and explore...so friggin cute!!!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information