Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elmo's acting weird...

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Just yesterday, there was a drive-by shooting in that area, I saw it on the news and the house had TONS and TONS of bullets shot thru it. The police said the residents are NOt cooperating (prolly cuz of fear of retaliation/gangs etc)
    He needs to come and live with his Auntie and dog and two fish...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

What kinda fish? Gold fishies?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

What kinda fish? Gold fishies?
    One gold fishie, one black with big puffy fins...obviously friends of Elmo...he is such a sweetie! Do you remember my Diesel???

yea german shepherd right? how is he (Diesel = he?) doing?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

yea german shepherd right? how is he (Diesel = he?) doing?
    She is doing well. So naughty...I am having some swelling and neuropathy in my legs and took the day off...so she had to recline on them all afternoon...

aww..give puggy kisses for me!! Zorro wasnt feeling good the other day either...but we know why..he took it upon himself to dig in the trash and eat a big hunk of chicken skin/fat

they say dogs can sense things..so maybe your right, maybe he did know something you didnt, or sensed it..Zorro clings like that in the pet store!! like hes never going to let go!!

i gotta say the other week i was walking Hemi (my 5 month old black lab) and shes still kind of shy around new people..so on the walk we passed a few other people and labs, and i had stopped to chat and the people talked to hemi and petted her, her hair stood up a tiny bit, but went back down right away...i came around the one corner and ran into two guys , as soon as hemi saw them her lips curled up and her hair stood straight up and she growled, i have never seen her do this to anyone else yet..and her hair never went back down, until we walked away...but the guys stopped me and wanted to talk, asked how old i was, what my name was..they were trying to make conversation, and i was a lil freaked out, being by myself and all...i have never seen them around town before, ever...so then as im walking away..dont they start yelling stuff at me about my outfit and that i look good...so in the back of my mind i wonder if hemi sensed something i didnt

Maybe Elmo is afraid of the stairs?? My aunt's dog doesn't like the stairs in her own house. She's very hesitant to go up or down. Could be that Elmo had a bad experience once and has never forgotten it.

^ Good point. My old girl didn't like stairs at the end of her life when her hips were going. Carrying a German Shepard up and down stairs is a bitch!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I can understand him being scared of the stairs but once we got downstairs, he still kept on wimpering. I popped him up on a bed while I was using the comp but he was not happy about something cuz he was still making meow meow noises (yes he's a dog but he was making that noise lol )

Moomies, I'm so happy to see the picture of Elmo back up! I LOVE that adorable face!!!!!

thanks Panda. He's gone all grey in the face though.
    And he has one whisker that has split ends (I want to trim it but he wont let me get near it...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information