Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dr. Oz Puppy Torturer At Colombia U. ?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I kept looking well past that link. I;ss see if I can retrace it.
    Yes, I looked too, and like you found nothing except PETA nonsense.

I looked at the original link, and the annotated sources in the article are only linked to are PETA, no independent sources, so i'm going with a grain of salt here. I can't find any sources not related to PETA that report this cruelty.

PETA has had a hard on for Columbia for years, and have made numerous false allegations against the University.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

OK I'm setting myself up here but why does everyone hate PETA? I'm asking out of ignorance, they're hardly on the radar here.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

I don't hate PETA. They aren't perfect. Some of their stances are ridiculous, but I appreciate their voice in the debate on how animals are treated.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

The article reads like it's public record/well-known, so there should be other sources besides PETA. I wish I knew someone at Columbia or the FDA to ask.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    The article reads like it's public record/well-known, so there should be other sources besides PETA. I wish I knew someone at Columbia or the FDA to ask.
    There was an article in the Columbia Spectator about it and a meeting that was being held. (It's the school's independent newspaper.) While the article was written by a PETA person, it states the initial reports of cruelty were from a vet on staff. That to me is telling simply because I work in an institution where animal research is performed In the nearly 60 years research has been conducted here we've never had a whistle blower.

Here is the deal: there is nothing else on the entire Internet about this but two things: Gossip Rocks and the PETA thing.I did find that other thing but darn if I can find it again.

Meanwhile thanks to this one man,Dr Oz, the FDA not requires the arsnic level in apple juice to be low enough so our children are much safer. He was dragged through the mud over that and if this had really happened they-media-would have piled it on. Doctors had to go public on other networks just to give him an apology.

Give him a break.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Here is the deal: there is nothing else on the entire Internet about this but two things: Gossip Rocks and the PETA thing.I did find that other thing but darn if I can find it again.

Meanwhile thanks to this one man,Dr Oz, the FDA not requires the arsnic level in apple juice to be low enough so our children are much safer. He was dragged through the mud over that and if this had really happened they-media-would have piled it on. Doctors had to go public on other networks just to give him an apology.

Give him a break.
    Check this link out PCRM | Illegal Experiments: Physicians File Lawsuit Against UCSF for Violating Animal Welfare Law There's a blurb about Columbia paying a fine for a litter of puppies as noted in the PETA information.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    OK I'm setting myself up here but why does everyone hate PETA? I'm asking out of ignorance, they're hardly on the radar here.
    PETA are my hometown peeps! Ingrid and Alex, the founders, met at the Montgomery County (Maryland) animal shelter. Then, went on to do all their over-the-top animal welfare stuff. Save the Great Northern spotted Ebola virus!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information