Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dog owners, do you squeeze your dog's butt?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rsauten View Post
    well ive gotta say..i actually squeeze their butt holes. i know it sounds weird but its really quite ammusing. its become a favorite hobbie of mine. i ussually do it from 3ish to 9. well sometimes my dog sits in the bathtub with me and i just squeeze and squeeze till it all comes out.well ive got to say...it makes a really nice bubble bath. my skin actually feels better since ive been doing it (which has been the past few years). i really enjoy the feeling of squeezing a dogs butthole. it relaxes me...no more yoga for me girls!! well i think each and every one of you should get the chance to try it sometime.

SQUEEZE TILL YOU DROP!!

-hehe.

haha. thats hilarious!!

I hate necro-ing things ... but I now have a 75 lb mastiff that needs her sacs squeezed. Vet said I could do it myself, but my god - can you imagine how big those suckers would be on this dog... she's huge!

I took a good long look at her ass today, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm gonna have to pay the vet.

i still never had to do this with any dog i owned... how freakish
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

it's awful! The smell is excruciatingly bad. I had dogs as a kid and never had to do this either - I wonder if it has to do with the dog food now. apparently if their poo is too soft it won't press the glands naturally. vet recommended changing food to something with more fiber (just what I need - larger piles of poop)!

shrug. I'm willing to give the food a shot to see if it helps - because ... damn.

I never ever ever heard of this!!!!!

My vet told me not to try it on my pug, so i let them do it. Not monthly tho, more like every 6 months. i can tell when it needs to be done because even when he is bathed after he dries he smells like poo. I guess it comes out of his hair folicles or something but it is bad. I would never attempt it on my own
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

The dog groomer does my dogs. Only the little poodle really needs it-could be age.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

When my dogs would scoot across the carpet and seem irritable, then I knew I had to do it. Sometimes with the poop, I could also detect that distinctive odor.

The vet showed me how, and once the dogs got what was going on, they behaved. In fact, I would even get a happy dance from them because of the relief they would feel.

I've had dogs who simply never needed it. I wonder if it is part of the evolution of dogs becoming ever more dependent on humans? I mean, wolves obviously don't need this, and it seems that some breeds deal with this problem more than others.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    it's awful! The smell is excruciatingly bad. apparently if their poo is too soft it won't press the glands naturally. vet recommended changing food to something with more fiber (just what I need - larger piles of poop)!
    Holy lord, does it smell...My beagle has had problems ever since he was 6 months old. I have to go to the vet every month or so to get them expressed. I just can't bring myself to stick my fingers up there. Sometimes they leak and that really is the worst, it smells like rotting fish (my best description). Actually over the summer one of his glands got infected and a cyst grew, so we had to remove one of the sacs...My vet also suggested changing his food to make his poop harder! Consider yourself lucky if don't have to deal with them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Luckily every dog I've ever had.. expresses himself..lol
    But I've heard horror stories about some EXPLOSIONS..
    If you're doing it yourself Be careful you can hurt them.. I would let a vet or groomer do it. It's worth any amount of money!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

well, I tried to do this to my Pug, but couldn't get any out. the vet said it would have to be done internally since her anus is flat (doesn't pooch out) I'm a nurse, but I'm afraid to do this! My groomer did it for me, thank God!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information