Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog of the day: Pug

Hit By Ban Bus!

Charley's snoring adorably as we type. I wish my camera was charged.

I love pugs! I used to know an elderly gent who walked his pug every day and I'd make such a fuss over her.

"Harrumph! Mitzi's got more friends than I do!" he'd grumble in a joking way.

I had to bite my tongue sometimes because I felt like saying, "Mitzi's cuter than you are," but he was a nice old guy so I never verbalized it.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    i saw the cutest black pug walking home tonight. he kept sticking his tongue out. i wanted to steal him!!
    a friend of mine and i may or may not have been smoking one night and decided we were getting a bunch of pugs and name them after rappers. like pug daddy, two pug shakur, pugalicious, etc. silly, i know, but it was hysterical at the time ..
    Love these names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I get another pug, I'm definitely naming it one of those. Post here if you come up with other pug names!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

My plan was to get a Pug and name him after Moomie's darling Elmo, but we got a girl named Petunia. She was a rescue and already knew her name and after all that angel had been through being abandoned at a shelter and God knows what else, I didn't want to confuse her more, so we kept her name.

"Two Pug Shakur!" Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Love these names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I get another pug, I'm definitely naming it one of those. Post here if you come up with other pug names!
    next time my friend and i hit the whiskey, i'm almost certain we'll come up with some more. unfortunately, he's so busy being a superstar with work, i wont see him for a while. (i miss him!) you could always nickname your pug now... it could be the beginning of a new career path for him!

well, I have a girl, but I'm stealing some of these names as her alter ego. Her new rap name is "Tu Pug!" I told her and she's into it. she's a very cool Pug!

Smile Skydiving pug!

Did you ever see this video of a guy skydiving with his pug? I watched this anxiously the whole way through. Happy ending in case you're curious.

[YOUTUBE]0s2o9BpLTdQ[/YOUTUBE]

A great site for us Pug lovers is pugvillage.com. lots of adorable pics, stories, support, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information