Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog of the day: Dachshund

Dachshunds are sweet but smart, and stubborn as hell. If you don't make them behave they could easily be little terrors. Mine is somewhere in the middle. And I love my little Daisy Mae to pieces!!
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

In a Handbasket

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    My doxie is the best dog I've ever owned. He's a piebald; white with brown spots.
    Mine is a black & tan piebald. This is Murphy when he was a pup all tired out from gathering up his toys he fell asleep on them. I have to explain to every one that he is indeed a pure doxi because they're so used to only seeing the tan ones and don't realize that they come in all different colors in long, wire, and smooth hair.

><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

cubicle hell

^^^OMG, very sweet pic!!! What a cutie!!! Everybody is always amazed that my Freckles is a full blooded doxie, most people haven't seen those markings on doxies. I'll admit, the first time I saw him I didn't know what he was either!!!! I'd post a pic but I can't figure out how to do it
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

That little pink piggy is to cute!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information