Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you let your pet lick you?

Default Re: Do you let your pet lick you?

my dog does not lick faces, thank god, cause i would not like it.
    she likes to lick hands and feet though.
    which can get really annoying after awhile.

Default Re: Do you let your pet lick you?

I let my cat lick me. It feels very gentle and loving. I hate it when dogs lick me, though. Dogs are ok, but I'm really more of a cat person.

My rabbits will lick my face, I don't mind it but I don't like meat eaters (like cats or dogs) doing it, they have yucky smelling saliva and it creeps me out a little.

i hate when my cat licks me, because she likes to lick herself. YUCK!!!

My cat is not a licker but she loves to rub the sides of her face against my nose for about 15 minutes each time she crawls up and stands on my collar bone. She does this whenever I come home or if she hasn't seen me for awhile. I love it.

just becasue a dogs mouth is more sanitary than a humans mouth does not mean it is sanitary at all.
    I use to have a cat. I love when he'd rub his nose and licked my face. Kinda scratchy and cute.
    dogs mouth...no way!!!!!!!!!

I let my old Siamese lick my face all he wanted and he had stinky breath!
    He was so old and just adored me and I thought it was so adorable.
    At that age, he got whatever he wanted! I have the cutest picture of him with his tongue sticking out heading for my cheek!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, I let them lick me (cats and dogs). If they make it to my lips, I'd say I prefer getting doggie germs and washing them away later than saliva from some dude's mouth, who might just as well have been on someonelse's private parts, maybe even with STDs (due to that, picking up random dudes at clubs is a no-no for me). *shudders*

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Yeah, guilty as charged. My mom's Siberian Husky is 9 yrs old with the whitest teeth! Sibes are notoriously clean and their saliva is similar to a cat's. They have no body odor or mouth odor. The others I let kiss me however they want, but I don't let their tongues in my mouth. My mom's dog won't leave me alone until I let her lick my entire mouth/face several times so I sit there with my lips together just taking it.

I donot mind the occasional lick on the cheek from my dogs, no mouth no continuous licking yuk. Cats tongues just feel yukky. I have one dog who has death breath and she is the one who is a continuous licker and that creeps me out cause I always wonder what she has been eating ( with her you never know.) I have a male sweetie who does drive by licks which I like cause it is quick and he is gone. He is a big ole sweetie pie.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Of my 3 cats, I have only one "licker", and that's my oldest grouchy cat. It's especially after I've put lotion on before going to bed. She'll hop right up on the bed, and go right to licking my arm. I think she likes the scent of the lotion. The other two are pretty much non-lickers. One will occasionally grab hold of a finger and give it a quick lick, but that's the extent of it. Cat's tongues are definitetly very sand-papery tho - they can leave a mark if they stay in one place too long!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Id like to say no but Gidget (my rat) licks me when im scratching her just to let me know to keep going. And Miffy (im dogsitting atm) just finished licking my neck because i was sweating after hanging out the washing.

And Cinnamon my first rat was the first to consol me after i broke up with a bf i was crying and she was licking the tears from my face

Yeah, I let my dog get kissy face with me. I draw the line when he starts aiming his tongue up my nose or tries to get it in my mouth. Frenching my dog is too much.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information