Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Craziest thing your pet has ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Of course I had to google this trancing. That is so odd! What are they doing and why?
    My female does it when there's things on the floor and she has to step over them, like the Xbox wire or something. My male does it with his shadows on the walls. Seems to be a breed issue, just really strange to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    My female does it when there's things on the floor and she has to step over them, like the Xbox wire or something. My male does it with his shadows on the walls. Seems to be a breed issue, just really strange to see.
    You have two! They are the cutest things!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    These stories are just great!

Cali has a thing with flipping her water bowl. It started that should would just dig in it, but now she flips it over. I've recently gone back to work, and she spends her day in an outside dog run. Within 5 minutes of my hubby putting her in the kennel, she's flipped her water bowl.

I tried putting in a huge bucket of water - she flipped it. Tried one of those continuous stream fancy water dispensers -- she flipped it and chewed it to pieces.

Finally, I bought one of those huge plastic bins that you use to store things under the bed - 50 liter capacity.

I put it in her kennel, filled it to the brim with water, and went inside to watch what she would do.

She tried to flip it, but of course it was too heavy. She tried to drag it, with no luck.

Finally, she climbed into it and started furiously digging in the water, trying to empty it. I swear she was singing "Eye of the Tiger" as she dug away.

After 20 minutes of non stop digging, she climbs out, and used her front legs to flip it. Parched, she then drank the water from the muddy ground.

This dog is nuts.
    When I lived in Texas I would go buy a kiddie pool from academy and fill that up for my dogs, even the small size kiddie pool (blue hard plastic) is an awkward enough shape low to the ground they can't really flip it but.

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    You have two! They are the cutest things!
    Thank you! I posted a new Xmas pic in the other thread. I'm like a new mom, new pics every day! LOL

Ratty has turned his tissue box over so the opening is on top and, voila, skylight! Now he is napping because being a brilliant innovator is exhausting. We are expecting a call from Better Homes & Gardens any minute.

Crazy or maddening, I am not sure which! Sorry if I've already posted this before...but if my love-crazed lovebird, Mr. Turkle. doesn't stop regurgitating on me, it will drive me nuts to the point where I shall need a cage at the Granby zoo.

Mr. Pip calls Mr. Turkle "The Polish Puking Parrot" (after the Norwegian Blue Parrot, pining for the fjords -- Monty Python).

Lord knows Turkle loves me, but it's becoming gross!

Found a solution for that boy, though. I ball up some terlet paper and he has at it and it keeps him out of my hair, so to speak, temporarily.

Strange thing he does? Well, he's house-trained. When he needs to poop, he flies to the top of the cockatiels' cage, poops, and then flies back to further cling to me. Not so strange, though, as parrots are very intelligent.

Mr. Turkle only poops on me when he's in a snit for a perceived injustice that he feels that I inflicted upon him. Even our beloved late Westhaven, the little blue and white pied male budgie who really hooked us on birds did the same thing.

Our cockatiel, Donald, who adores Mr. Pip with every breath in his body, acts like a dog in many ways. He responds to Mr. Pip's whistles and comes flying through the air, and he follows Mr. Pip around, studdling around on the floor, just like a little puppy. I should take a video sometime.

^^Fuck you cunt.

Anyway, when I got home tonight, I was greeted by my dog with one end of my bed sheet twisted around her dog tag and the rest billowing around her, down the steps to my living room like a wedding dress train. I can just imagine my cat taking a ride on it throughout the house while we were gone.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information