Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Craziest thing your pet has ever done!

The same Collie with the "sucking addiction" had another funny habit. Every spring she thought it is now time to be a mommy. So she decided all her toys she played with during the rest of the year are her puppies. And she did protect them with all she had. She carried them with her wherever she went.
    After one week, the puppies became her toys again. Until next spring.
    -

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    When my son was little he had a dachshund, a little bit older than he was. His owners got divorced and we got doggy custody. The two bonded instantly. Boy & Dog against the world.
    At night, doggy would dutifully sleep by boy, at least until boy fell asleep. Then dog would tiptoe carefully out-that was a hoot. He had a collar with all kinds of attachments, but nary a cling while he was tiptoeing!
    One morning my son came running in screaming "They are throwing rocks at my dog!" Dad & I rushed out to stop this monstrous attack, and there was Doggy with their pet chicken in his mouth!
    He dropped the chicken and we all parted friends.
    Son & dog remained suspicious at their stingy ways.
    So sweet! There's nothing like a boy and his dog. My husband was raised in an anti-dog family. I was raised with an animal in every corner. Under massive protest, I still got us this dog. As soon as that puppy first sat in his lap, my husband turned into a 8-year-old boy with his first dog.

They have private conversations. When he is stressed out at work, he imagines petting our girl and it calms him down. He's become an expert on training methods and taught her all her tricks. She adores him.

She doesn't have much time for me unless she is scared or needs to inform us about the raccoon in the yard or repairman. Only then does she come to me first for protection or an alert.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh Cookie, the 70+lb doofus, he's sweet as can be and much smarter than he let's on. Anyway, I'm watching my nephew tonight and just tucked everyone into bed after watching the baseball game (go Texas, woo hoo!) And Cookie is chilling, waiting to go outside and play some serious fetch...my angry 2 year old nephew starts howling "CoooooooOOOOOooookieeeeeee CoooooOoOOOOOkieeeee!!!!". it is causing Cookie great distress. We've checked twice and the toot is fine but every time he howls Cookie's name I get practically dragged in there.

Also, the toddler knows exactly what he's doing, when his mother is here he'll yell for "mommy" now it's just me and the dog, I guess I suck!
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

We just got a new puppy, and she's a total nut. She's trying to be friends with my cats, she goes up to them and does this fancy footwork like she's dancing. She'll twirl and stomp and bow and just these weird little moves. Of course my cat then pounces on her so she runs behind my legs, but it's still cute!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

File this under fucking disgusting... okay so Cookie has his usual spot to do his business in the yard and if I haven't cleaned up yet that day he will act all prissy and doesn't want his poo anywhere near his ball. Well I just busted his ass in the laundry/mud room, open the garbage can and had eaten the contents of what was a dirty diaper from my nephew. OMFG.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    File this under fucking disgusting... okay so Cookie has his usual spot to do his business in the yard and if I haven't cleaned up yet that day he will act all prissy and doesn't want his poo anywhere near his ball. Well I just busted his ass in the laundry/mud room, open the garbage can and had eaten the contents of what was a dirty diaper from my nephew. OMFG.
    Posted from my iPhone

Dogs are DOGS! We let our girl run wild on the beach at night, when we are at the shore. She blasts off and we can only see the sand kicking up behind her. Once she showed up, after missing for a bit, with a dirty diaper hanging from her mouth. Apparently, she had dug for treasure in the sand.

Took a while to get her "booty" away from her.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

My family and I had a Manx cat Bob, he used to like grabbing my sons leg and hang on while he was still walking along getting dragged around.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My Bloke's mum's dog is a demon for booze, beer and red wine for preference. She even has a preference for her wine, too, and prefers Italian over Chilean any day.

I've also encountered a cat with a fascination for condoms and once had to do a naked dash to stop the little sod disappearing downstairs (to where my then-BF's parents were sat watching tv) with a used condom. The same cat also managed to stink out my weekend bag. We'd been to a bike rally and when we got back there was a God-awful smell in the bedroom, which turned out to be a dead mouse that had been left amongst my only change of clothes, along with several of the cat's toys. I know that she was only trying to show me she liked me by giving me presents but it wasn't much comfort to me when I had to make a 3 hr train journey home wearing my BF's clothes because the only mouse-free stuff I had was what I'd worn to the rally and they were knee deep in mud splatter.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I had a cat who, as a kitten, also stole jewelry. She kept it in a little nest. She was also the type who loved to knock things off shelves with her paw. You would see her on the shelf with his paw ever so gently extending, inching the object toward the edge of the shelf to see what would happen. When she was teeny she'd climb up the drapes and sit atop the curtain rods.

I had another cat, Alphonse, who would get jealous if he saw me, um, getting intimate with anyone, and try to stop it.

My now deceased cat once caught a BAT--but in the oddest way! The bat was outside my door (I lived in an apartment at the time) and she somehow caught the bat by putting her paw under the door--so here's this cat with her paw under the door with a bat in her claws. The bat was going insane. I freaked out and the cat freaked out. It was funny...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I had another cat, Alphonse, who would get jealous if he saw me, um, getting intimate with anyone, and try to stop it.
    There's nothing like a cat walking up a guy's back and trying to sit down between his shoulder blades to put him off his stroke. Or when you get one who sits on top of the wardrobe and starts staring down intently.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

These stories are just great!

Cali has a thing with flipping her water bowl. It started that should would just dig in it, but now she flips it over. I've recently gone back to work, and she spends her day in an outside dog run. Within 5 minutes of my hubby putting her in the kennel, she's flipped her water bowl.

I tried putting in a huge bucket of water - she flipped it. Tried one of those continuous stream fancy water dispensers -- she flipped it and chewed it to pieces.

Finally, I bought one of those huge plastic bins that you use to store things under the bed - 50 liter capacity.

I put it in her kennel, filled it to the brim with water, and went inside to watch what she would do.

She tried to flip it, but of course it was too heavy. She tried to drag it, with no luck.

Finally, she climbed into it and started furiously digging in the water, trying to empty it. I swear she was singing "Eye of the Tiger" as she dug away.

After 20 minutes of non stop digging, she climbs out, and used her front legs to flip it. Parched, she then drank the water from the muddy ground.

This dog is nuts.

Dumb ass cat decided to climb on the roof today and proceeded to fall off, thankfully he lived lol made a lot of racket though! The look on his face was like OMG HOLY FUCK DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Both of my EBTs do this thing called "trancing". It's totally bizarre but apparently common among the breed. I don't know how to insert video but if you're interested Youtube "English Bull Terrier trancing", tons come up of all different dogs doing it.

Of course I had to google this trancing. That is so odd! What are they doing and why?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information