Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Craziest thing your pet has ever done!

^^Aww, my cat plays hide and seek too. He gets in these moods where he wants to be around me all the time, so I'll start up the stairs saying his name, and he'll start whipping his tail and chirping, and I'll go upstairs and hide behind a door or something. Then he runs up and starts looking for me, and whenever he can't find me he starts meowing until I come out.
    Last edited by Brah; October 10th, 2011 at 12:09 AM.

After my cat Goose uses the litter box, he runs around the apartment at top speed for about five minutes. Maybe that's his way of drying his butt. He also rolls back the area rug during his frenzy run.
    I also sometimes wake up in the morning with him sitting on the headboard looking down at me. I fear he may be plotting my demise.

Elite Member

My dog has an issue with her farts as well. One fart will send her from deep sleep into hysteria in the blink of an eye. She circles around, chasing her hiney, then stops and takes long deep breaths of the fart odor.

When her farts make noise, she really panics and then glares at her asshole long and hard.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Bronze Member

My horse, who is a combination of Belgian Draft and Thoroughbred is BIG, perhaps 17 hands and kind, sensible and has a noble demeanor. As I was riding him one day, an observer said, "Wow, that is the type of horse I'd want to would take into battle." It was a surprise one day when we strolling up a road and he completely freaked out - shivering, sweating and skittering about. The cause? A flock of (obvious to him, killer) chickens!

^Hey, in his defense, chickens can be scary!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

i love these stories! please share more.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Our Chessie has eaten a rat poison-three times. He is going to be the death of me...BTW he is fine.
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

My little guy, Obama, likes to jump to the top of stuff. One day, I'm in the shower, minding my own business, soaping myself up. I always have a couple of cats who sit on the rug outside the shower door and wait for me to get out so they can get in and just hang out for a few minutes (Tasha and Clancy have some kind of kitty shower obsession thingie).

So, I rinse off, look up, and here's O sitting on top of the shower door, just looking down at me. Scared the crap out of me. He'd jumped from the floor to the toilet to the window sill to the top of the door. Then, of course, he couldn't figure out how to get down.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

My parents had a collie and her name was Laila. She had a few issues as they told me. She was taken away to soon from her parents and developed something that my parents called a "sucking addiction". It was in the 80s and my parents and brothers wore wide-fit shirts most of the time. They ate dinner and Laila took one end of the shirt and started sucking on it. And didn't stop until it was all wet and full of drool. Nice!
    -

We had a border collie that used to leave steaming organic sculptures on the side stumps of trees. He'd back up to the tree and using his back legs clamber up the trunk until he reached a platform where he would vent his bowels. He was a really sweet natured dog and quite the artist.

My long departed cat Cookie used to wait behind bushes and then leap straight up about six feet in an attempt to catch a bat that used to fly up and down the street on some nights. She never got close, but she got an 'A' for sheer tenacity.

My late cat Elvis actually caught a squirrel once. The squirrels would somehow hide their nuts inside our porch roof and one day it collapsed. Elvis walked into the living room with this huge squirrel in his mouth. Dropped at my feet. I tried to save it but was too late. The thing was almost as big as Elvis. That cat was quite the hunter.

When my son was little he had a dachshund, a little bit older than he was. His owners got divorced and we got doggy custody. The two bonded instantly. Boy & Dog against the world.
    At night, doggy would dutifully sleep by boy, at least until boy fell asleep. Then dog would tiptoe carefully out-that was a hoot. He had a collar with all kinds of attachments, but nary a cling while he was tiptoeing!
    One morning my son came running in screaming "They are throwing rocks at my dog!" Dad & I rushed out to stop this monstrous attack, and there was Doggy with their pet chicken in his mouth!
    He dropped the chicken and we all parted friends.
    Son & dog remained suspicious at their stingy ways.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My English Bull Terriers think they're lap dogs. My puppy, who is 50 pounds, loves to drape himself across my shoulders with his head tucked into my neck while my 70 pound female lays across my lap. He also likes to sleep on my pillow at night, forcing my head into my chest.

If I sit directly next to my husband on the couch, she will stand and bark at us until I move over a spot so she can sit between us. She's also incredibly timid and EVERYTHING scares her. She even scares herself. She books it towards the stairs and trips all over herself trying to get out of her own way.

Both of them will randomly jump in the shower with me. Once in the shower my male will lay down under the stream waiting for me to soap him up. My female lets me spray her once and then takes off for the stairs.

I had a lab/pitt mix who used to hunt buzzards, she would lay on her back in our driveway with her eyes almost closed and wait for the damn buzzards to swoop down and then jump up and chase them. Most people do not believe this shit but I saw her do it on more than one occasion.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

These stories are amazing! I love the rat stories so much.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information