Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Cats and Their Destruction of Christmas Trees, Ornaments, etc.

No shit, that's why I had to change my twitter password in order to get it on my pc to copy this pics. Puta.
    lindsaywhit and dexter7 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Adorable little kitten, Shellee! And I'm going with Maine Coon too. They are HUGE! They are the largest domestic cat breed. The second being the Ragdoll.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

He got her last Thursday and I've already had her spayed and her shots. She's a real sweetheart and full of piss and vinegar too. As I said before, she's destroyed my tree. The dog is indifferent to her and the cat just runs away and hisses.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Jimmy rescued yet another kitten and she has been going to town on my tree, hanging from the bottom branches, crawling up into the middle of it. She's so darn cute though and at least we only have about a week of having the tree up.
    They talk about crazy cat ladies, I think we have a crazy cat Jimmy!

I think it's so sweet that he does that.

No! It's too stressful, cats aren't the only things he brings home! He finds dogs as well. He's like an animal whisperer. The thing is, I created this monster. He grew up in a non pet family and i grew up with every pet imaginable and always rescues. He obviously had it in him cause for the last 24 years he's been mr rescue every freaking animal he can find. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that he loves animals but I never know...

Hahahaha, too late, you bought him.
    Kittylady, lindsaywhit and Trixie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    You bitches with that chicken in a can!!! UGH!!!
    Who? Us?

No! It's too stressful, cats aren't the only things he brings home! He finds dogs as well. He's like an animal whisperer. The thing is, I created this monster. He grew up in a non pet family and i grew up with every pet imaginable and always rescues. He obviously had it in him cause for the last 24 years he's been mr rescue every freaking animal he can find. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that he loves animals but I never know...
    I don't know what Jimmy looks like but his Hot rating is now sky-high thanks to his animal rescue exploits. Hey Mohandas, I think you've got some competition in the GR Awwwwww! Stakes!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Growing up without pets he had all that love to give so now he's just making up for lost time. It's so sweet, Shellee

I think love for animals is super attractive. A friend of mine was dating a guy that I thought was a total asshole. Short, fat, controlling, still technically married, whiny, petulant, MUCH older than her, I was like, wtf could she possibly ever see in him. But that same guy found a young cat in the street. She was basically feral, completely terrified of humans and he kept her in a room where she was hiding under a bed, everything was in that room, her litterbox, her food and every day he would half crawl under that bed and talk to her and try to get her used to him. And it took almost a year of this but she did, she fell completely in love with him and only him. So I would think that no matter what I tihnk of him he is also the person who did this. And the person who never gave up on a common friend when her bipolar meds stopped working and she went a bit nuts. For all the shitty parts there were parts of that guy that were pure gold.
    dexter7, Brookie, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Who? Us?

I don't know what Jimmy looks like but his Hot rating is now sky-high thanks to his animal rescue exploits. Hey Mohandas, I think you've got some competition in the GR Awwwwww! Stakes!
    Well, there went that uneaten bowl of oatmeal and bananas.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

That was totally my grandfather. Took in stray dogs and cats all the time. He even rescued an orphaned bear cub out of a tree. He saw her and waited in his truck for a couple of hours to make sure the mama bear didn't show up. Then, he chopped down the pine tree the cub was in. (This was like 1932 so people could do stuff like that back then.) She was skinny and he realized she hadn't eaten.

The little cub was crying because she was scared and hungry. He wrapped her in a blanket and brought her home and when he walked in, my grandmother was like "Did you bring home yet ANOTHER dog?!!" And then she saw it wasn't a dog. She was so aggravated. "What if the mama bear comes looking for her! She'll tear our doors apart on the house!"

She was raised with dogs so she thought she was a dog and would try to bark. It came out as a "woof" sound so they named her "Woof". I have a picture of my grandfather and Woof. When people see it, they are fascinated.

Of course, as she matured, my grandfather knew he would need to find a place for her so she was given to a zoo. (They didn't have rescue places/habitats like they do now.) She obviously couldn't live in the wild as she was raised by humans, but at least she was safe. Think she even found a boyfriend!
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; December 22nd, 2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

That is such a sweet story BB! What a kind soul your grandfather was.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

He sure was. That would have been very cool having a baby bear at home.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    He sure was. That would have been very cool having a baby bear at home.
    One time, she got out of her pen where he kept her and wandered into town. The cop goes to my grandfather's job and says "You need to come get your bear. We got her in a cell right now. She's growling at everyone." So my grandfather goes to bail her out of the slammer and some Barney Fife-type cop was like "I'll go get her!" My grandfather was like, "Yeah. Sure. Go ahead you idiot." Sure enough, Woof swatted and lunged at the dumb ass. She only calmed down when she saw my grandfather.

twitchy2.0 and VeraGemini like this.

The church cat just remembers when cats were worshiped as gods.
    Bluebonnet and VeraGemini like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information