Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Cat fleas, what do I do?

But don't forget to vacuum religiously afterwards! Setting off a bomb isn't enough, you have to get rid of all traces of them or they'll just keep coming back. Even if you think they're all gone, vacuum again one more time to be on the safe side.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I've never used the flea bomb. Our vet told us that once we used to Frontline, that was really all we had to do. It would take about 24 hours and the existing fleas would be gone and the eggs and pupa would die off because they have nothing to feed on. The Frontline keeps killing the fleas for the month and prevents the hatching baby fleas from biting. Maybe we've never been that infested.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have been, parasites creep me the hell out. I need to call my vet, and get them an oral flea preventive I think. We have been using that Frontline Plus, and it appears to wear off after two weeks.

Kitty is completely flea free and so is my house. (I hope! Haven't seen anything) It didn't take long and apparently if I use warm enough water she's totally ok with being washed. Helps that it is still so warm here. Still, the boyfriend's new nickname for her is Princess Fleabag. It used to be Fattie but she lost all the weight. Though she is trying to get some meat on her bones now that winter is coming up. She's asking for food all the time.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

^Mine are Mr Fatty and Miss Fleabag (she likes to jump on the bed and scratch on my pillow but thankfully I haven't found an actual flea in a long time). When I'm feeling nice she's Princess Fluffypants but Mr Fattypants is still only ever a Mister. He's just not very regal.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information