Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Big-ass effing cockroaches! Someone tell me how to kill them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    interesting ethical question tho lol

someone asked if the cockaroaches really fly down south yes the nasty little bastards do (shudders) I hate all crawly things we had scorpions not to long ago I told my man either he got the exterminator friend of his there within a hour or I and the kids were gone lol while he went to get him I found another one and was on the porch screaming when they pulled back up

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    True story...

When hubby and I lived in Hawaii there were these huge centipedes and cane spiders. Besides being bit on my leg by a brown recluse (long story) we had the centipedes. One night we were sitting on our couch watching T.V. In the Army housing there they had no carpet downstairs. Out of the blue, something fell straight down from the ceiling and went SMACK! and frantically ran under the couch. After 10 minutes of debating if we should look, we decided we HAD to get rid of whatever it was. It was a 10 inch long centipede that was hanging on the ceiling and had lost grip, and fell flat onto the middle of the floor. I will never forget that "WTF WAS THAT"? moment.
    Ewwwwww.....one of my friends lives in Hawaii, and he was telling me about how he used to kill those things with machetes....ick!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    someone asked if the cockaroaches really fly down south yes the nasty little bastards do (shudders) I hate all crawly things we had scorpions not to long ago I told my man either he got the exterminator friend of his there within a hour or I and the kids were gone lol while he went to get him I found another one and was on the porch screaming when they pulled back up
    Oh god I hate the flying ones. I'm not really far south or anything, but I've unfortunately had some run-ins with a few. If you think the sound of one scurrying on the ground is bad, try listening to the buzzing, droning sound they make when they're flying

My sister and I were visiting our Mammaw (the white one) in Tyler, Texas, some 20 plus years ago, we will never forget this. Cockroaches appeared on the fireplace bricks after dark, we thought we can handle this. But when I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, lovely, clean, facilities, that was then we both learned that those bugs can FLY. Oh, No Thank You. We ran back into the bedroom and wished for California with little bugs. Jesus' eyes in the obligatory bedroom and bathroom Jesus pictures followed us all the way as we dove under the covers to stay there. THEY FLY!!!! HELL NO!!!!!!!
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

yeah thats why i love the fact that mr. shedevil has a friend who is an exterminator I call him anytime i see creepy crawly's only thing he can't get rid of is the damn spiders he says the only thing that will kill them is a shoe lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information