Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Big-ass effing cockroaches! Someone tell me how to kill them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i fucking hate cockroaches; i remember my first ever encounter with one was when i went to a midnite showing of X-men in Portland and heard something tapping on the cement sidewalk and looked down and it was a cockroach scurrying along down the street needless to say i was scared shitless and felt violently violated in the worst way!
    Wait! Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine??!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ portland oregon

Hit By Ban Bus!

Was that a sidewalk near the place where they show the Rocky Horror Show in SE, the Clinton Street Theatre? I like that neighborhood!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ um good question. it was near ... shit i havent lived there in so long that i can't remember shit about shit. It was kinda close to nordstrom; i think by salmon st.???????? it was on the west side of the river.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, downtown. That explains it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    its not, i havent really had a chance.. im probably going to have to use most of the money on bills anyway :/

oh well.. maybe in a year or 2
    that might work in your favor i think..in a couple yrs. you might have come up with something really unique for the design (having had more time to plan and all)...

two small acting projects of mine were delayed and in both cases the delay helped shape the work immensely..was better in retrospect than shooting sooner...blessing in disguise and all that sort of thing..

I heard down south there are big flying cockroaches. Anyone seen them? Is it true? I'd be so scared. I hate creepy crawly things.
    In this apartment I used to live in, in the summer, I'd see these big thousand legged things. It reminded me of a hairball. Not a centerpiede, becasue their bodies were fatter. I don't know what they are calledYUCK!!
    I wont post a photo becasue I don't want to give anyone the heebie geebies!! Don't want to google it either.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

True

True story...

When hubby and I lived in Hawaii there were these huge centipedes and cane spiders. Besides being bit on my leg by a brown recluse (long story) we had the centipedes. One night we were sitting on our couch watching T.V. In the Army housing there they had no carpet downstairs. Out of the blue, something fell straight down from the ceiling and went SMACK! and frantically ran under the couch. After 10 minutes of debating if we should look, we decided we HAD to get rid of whatever it was. It was a 10 inch long centipede that was hanging on the ceiling and had lost grip, and fell flat onto the middle of the floor. I will never forget that "WTF WAS THAT"? moment.

^those fuckers run across the wall in our basement all the time (well not 10 inches..maybe 5)...and most of the time they are too damn fast to kill..i HATE them..and spiders..i have never been able to watch the movie Arachnophobia...(knock on wood) i have never seen a live cockroach...just the dead ones in the hallway back in highschool. One of our good friends, was one of the head janitors at the school for a lil while, and he was the first person in the building. He would tell us as soon as he flicked the lights on..he could hear them running down the halls..i always got the chills just thinking about them
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

[QUOTE=tictac;530350] Btw, I saw some bug expert on TV once, and he said bait, like Combat, is the best way to get rid of roaches and other disgusting crunchy fuckers infesting your house (excluding relatives).[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA! That cracked me up!

Grimm, I'm sorry to read about your roach travesty! Those buggers scare me to death! I sympathize will all of you because I know how traumatic an encounter with a "crunchy" bugger can be.

I agreed to house sit for a colleague a few years ago and the experience turned out to be a nightmare. On the first night I heard some weird noises in the kitchen. I grabbed a phone and called a friend because I had no clue what I was going to find once I went investigating. (Yes, investigating. Always a stupid move when you think someone is in the house. Hello, please kill me!) In a moment of bravery, or rather, sheer stupidity, I flipped on the light in the kitchen and witnessed a gang of gigantic cockroaches scurrying about. I screamed so loud and leapt so hard that my socks slipped on the tile causing me to land on the hard floor. The force of my crash launched the phone out of my hand and hurled it across the room where it broke into pieces.

I couldn't stop screaming and felt like I had bugs crawling all over me. I ran around the house trying to shake off all the imaginary bugs. I found another phone and called my friend back who by this time was in a state of shock because she thought I was being murdered since the phone had gone dead.

Ah, memories.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hell in a lot of parts of the world they eat crunchy buggers and charge a buttload for 'em too.

Yeah, well that's why nobody visits those parts of the world. Nobody comes to visit cuz they eat bugs, so their economy is crap, which forces them to eat bugs cuz they can't get real food.

It's a vicious, crunchy cycle.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whaddaya want me to say, how sad?! Fuck the bilderbergers and the illuminati and all the entities actually responsible for the bugeaters in the world!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, well that's why nobody visits those parts of the world. Nobody comes to visit cuz they eat bugs, so their economy is crap, which forces them to eat bugs cuz they can't get real food.

It's a vicious, crunchy cycle.
    lol!!
    i hope they don't eat bugs in my home country..i don't think they do...*hmm*...are you vegetarian if you consume a bug..? i think nooo...interesting ethical question tho lol

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information