Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Best Owner EVAR Kevin Rose saved Dog from Kung Fu Raccoon

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    My FIL is the guy in the sandals. The guy making a spectacle of himself yelling at the groundhog is me.
    See, I think that's pretty adorable - GO!GO!GO! - but I also think Kanye is endearing, so my taste is suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Below is the vid where my Iranian neighbor suggests killing the groundhog:
    That's so cute I might faint. You scold the varmint, the hog wants a piece of you and your neighbor says "kill it".

Maybe this why Mizz Mohandas puts up with the pie charts and bad puns.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

So tonight I'm driving to pick my daughter up from work when I see a raccoon crossing the busy road. I watched as he made it over the curb into the grass, then saw about four others following behind. It was them or me, so I did end up hitting one as I felt the bump. I felt bad, but I wasn't about to risk getting hit from behind by a car behind me. My thoughts immediately went to Mohandas for some reason!

We have bears in my area. Few weeks back I was bbq'ing looked to my left and about 10 feet away there's once moseying through the yard. I was scared shitless. Then a few days later driving down the road a momma and her cubs were waiting to cross. I stopped and she looked at me, looked at her 3 babies and went into the woods. My dogs go apeshit every time they see animals in the yard. I never walk them after dark now. Scared a bear or bobcat will be spotted and the fun will start.
    olivia and KrisNine like this.

^^We don't walk our dog after dark anymore. After the whole mountain lion incident.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    ^^We don't walk our dog after dark anymore. After the whole mountain lion incident.
    Do tell!

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Mo, I love your accent. I'm a Brit and I'm dying over here.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Me too! Mohandas is a babe. We need moar Mohandas rescuing questionable animal videos!

I find raccoons cute (possibly because you don't' get them here) so I do feel quite sorry for the one that got thrown down the stairs. The worst we get around here are foxes and polecats, they'll attack livestock or pets but they're far smaller that those behemoths Mo caught.
    Bluebonnet and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

They are cute little bastards until they start growling or you wake up and find trash scattered all across your yard.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Do tell!

Oh, well, we have a mountain lion in our neighborhood. Possibly two. He jumped a fence two streets behind me and attacked the two dogs living there. Both dogs survived. He's also taken down a couple of huge deer and left them half eaten in the middle of the golf course. It's been about three weeks since he's been seen trolling the neighborhood, usually before or right at dawn, or in the early evening/dusk hours. Best they can figure is that he's a juvenile male, about 130 to 150 pounds.

I think this is him...or at least one of them.

Bluebonnet and olivia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Me too! Mohandas is a babe. We need moar Mohandas rescuing questionable animal videos!

I find raccoons cute (possibly because you don't' get them here) so I do feel quite sorry for the one that got thrown down the stairs. The worst we get around here are foxes and polecats, they'll attack livestock or pets but they're far smaller that those behemoths Mo caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Mo, I love your accent. I'm a Brit and I'm dying over here.
    You guys are too kind. I meant to post the raccoon video earlier, but somehow I forgot. This was actually the first of the three vids. I caught the raccoon before I caught the groundhog:

Oh, Mo. You're such a sweet guy.

That raccoon is a cutie. I love them. We used to get a ton of them (growing up in Maryland). They used to pull the lids off of our trashcans and drink out of our pool. They would also wash off the walnuts they took from our tree, sometimes in the pool, sometimes in the birdbath.

I haven't seen any raccoons out in PA yet but when we were in the Bronx they lived in our shed. The lady on the other side of the fence fed them cat food so they set up shop.

One night I had our bedroom window open and hear clapping. I look out and a raccoon and her babies were hanging out in the tree. She was clapping and I immediately thought about how humans clap to entertain our babies and apparently so do they.

Oh, Mo. You're such a sweet guy.
    I think all the ladies on here now have a lil ol' crush on Mohandas! *giggles*
    KrisNine likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I haven't seen any raccoons out in PA yet but when we were in the Bronx they lived in our shed. The lady on the other side of the fence fed them cat food so they set up shop.

One night I had our bedroom window open and hear clapping. I look out and a raccoon and her babies were hanging out in the tree. She was clapping and I immediately thought about how humans clap to entertain our babies and apparently so do they.

That's hilarious. Their little hands look like little people hands.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Oh, well, we have a mountain lion in our neighborhood. Possibly two. He jumped a fence two streets behind me and attacked the two dogs living there. Both dogs survived. He's also taken down a couple of huge deer and left them half eaten in the middle of the golf course. It's been about three weeks since he's been seen trolling the neighborhood, usually before or right at dawn, or in the early evening/dusk hours. Best they can figure is that he's a juvenile male, about 130 to 150 pounds.

I think this is him...or at least one of them.

Holy shit. That hangs out in your garden? You have animals that should be in the Serengeti trying to eat your dogs! I don't think I'll leave the UK any time soon, too scared of the foreign wildlife.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information