Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Like Tree4106Likes

Thread: The "awwwwwww!" thread for all your disgustingly cute animal needs

Baby elephants throw themselves into the mud when they are upset, like a temper tantrum
    McJag, HWBL, palta and 6 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

sputnik, JazzyGirl, McJag and 4 others like this.

This one is typical and hysterical at the same time. Reminds me of some pix on a dog forum we used to visit when we first had our dog. One was a dog owner who lived in a rural setting and had about 6 dogs. The smallest the size of a Yorkie and the biggest a Great Dane I believe or a Wolfhound; either way, a huge dog. They'd bought all dogs their own dog bed and placed them in the sunroom. Wouldn't you know it: all dogs piled up on the first dog bed and all other beds remained empty, pretty much every night!
    The other was a person who had one huge dog and a cat. The cat would steal the dog's bed and the big dog would place its butt in the tiny cat bed, legs hanging out every which way. They even had cat beds they could hang from the central heating and the dog would also try to sleep in that, too funny.
    JazzyGirl, Witchywoman and Sarzy like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Patty Rox, HWBL, Brookie and 3 others like this.

Selkirk Rex Kitten

Sweet --- Daisy Mae, another former dogfighting dog who cuddles with the elderly and frail, and even allows small children to hold her tight when they are undergoing painful medical procedures.

HWBL, Patty Rox, Brookie and 6 others like this.

Witchywoman, McJag and Honeythorn like this.

Elite Member

I want that Newfie too, and the kitty with the bad perm (that thing is fucking cute).
    Witchywoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    awwwwww this is so cute!
    Brookie, Witchywoman and JazzyGirl like this.

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Witchywoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Steph where did you get these pics? I want to know about this dog. So many people think these breeds can't be trained. A dear friend and her dog a Great Pyrenees were attacked a couple of weeks ago and here sweet dog Sugar had to have 22 stitches in her shoulder. The attacker was a Pit Bull named Lollypop. Im trying so hard to accept this breed and not fear it every time I see one. I watch the dog Whisperer often and believe it truly is the owner's fault and not the breed, but doubt enters my mind too often, an accident can happen and with this type of jaw it could kill. Great photos Steph I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    Steph where did you get these pics? I want to know about this dog. So many people think these breeds can't be trained. A dear friend and her dog a Great Pyrenees were attacked a couple of weeks ago and here sweet dog Sugar had to have 22 stitches in her shoulder. The attacker was a Pit Bull named Lollypop. Im trying so hard to accept this breed and not fear it every time I see one. I watch the dog Whisperer often and believe it truly is the owner's fault and not the breed, but doubt enters my mind too often, an accident can happen and with this type of jaw it could kill. Great photos Steph I must say.
    I know! Our dog was bitten twice in her first year by dogs belonging to the Pitbull family; an actual Pitbull and a American Staffordshire / Pitbull mix. These dogs do not need any reason to suddenly just go crazy and hit the killing mode.
    I think Cesar's Daddy and Junior are the exceptions.
    Last edited by HWBL; December 10th, 2013 at 01:04 AM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

witchy, they're from 9gag.com - here's the direct link: 9GAG - My friends dog has the most tolerance in the world!!
    Witchywoman likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

As someone who has volunteered for dog rescues for MANY years I can tell you that Pitbulls are NOT naturally aggressive or natural born killers. I have seen many, MANY come from abusive situations and become therapy dogs. The problem comes from them having been trained to be aggressive or ones that have been over bred. They were once known as the "babysitter dog" because they would watch the children of their owners.

I've been attacked by a Chihuahua (bit me in the face when I reach down to put food in his bowl - I had to pull him off my face) A Dachshund (bit so hard into my finger she sprained it and it bled like crazy), a Schnauzer (attacked my calf, bit into me so hard she made me bleed), and a Poodle that would jump and try and attack you every chance he got; he was fucking crazy and so mean. I actually had to send that one to a professional trainer.

The Pitbull breed has been abused throughout the years. It's extremely sad. Remember that at one time it was the Dobermans that were feared, and the Rottweilers, and the German Shepherd.

I've been bitten by dogs twice - both standard poodles.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information