Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Like Tree4110Likes

Thread: The "awwwwwww!" thread for all your disgustingly cute animal needs

I miss my cat
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

choozen1ne, Pinkii, dowcat and 2 others like this.

^ So cute my head almost burst from the cute overload
    Bluebonnet likes this.

fgg

"cute overload" is right!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

dowcat likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Air Quotes likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Someone on Facebook said the photo of the baby polar bear was a photo of a stuffed animal.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This makes me meltttttttt

Kat Scorp and Bluebonnet like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Air Quotes, Kat Scorp and angelais like this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Well this is too adorable so I had to post it in here in the 'Awwwwww" thread:

Cross-eyed Cat Spangles Wins Hearts with His Crazy Costumes

By Lylah M. Alphonse, Senior Editor, Yahoo! Shine

Cross-eyed cat Spangles has become an internet sensation with his cool costumes. (Photo: Mary Buchanan/Faceboo …People love cute cat photos, but Spangles takes cute to the extreme. The cross-eyed kitty, who was caught glowering goofily in pirate hat, now has a huge following on Facebook, and is making waves across the Internet as well.

"I know how cute he is, but I didn't know that people would like him that much," his owner, 25-year-old Mary Buchanan, told TODAY.com.

"He was born on July 4. So I came up with his name, Spangles!" Buchanan posted on his Facebook page, where she also posts plenty of photos. The 3-year-old mixed-breed cat was born with his eyes crossed, Buchanan explained, but "He can see perfectly fine. He has been checked out by a vet, and no surgery is needed to correct his sight." Though his favorite pastime may be sneaking around the house in Spartanburg, S.C., Spangles is plenty willing to don crazy costumes and pose for Buchanan's camera. At least, most of the time.

"I once tried taking pictures in his unicorn outfit, and he wouldn't have it," she confessed. When he doesn't feel like dressing up, "He'll jump down and scoot across the floor."

He also gets into some normal cat-like trouble. One time, Buchanan says, she got up in the middle of the night and found him tangled in fishing line.

"On closer inspection he had a giant catfish hook caught in his left eye," she wrote on Wednesday. "I started to freak out and cry because I thought it was in his eyeball." A late-night trip to the vet and $350 later, Spangles was fine. "The hook totally missed his eye!" Buchanan wrote. "Can we say lucky kitty?"

Fans send Buchanan artwork featuring Spangle's sweet cross-eyed face, and his Facebook page has more than 9,200 "likes." It's easy to see why he makes people so happy.

"If I'm feeling down or depressed, I just look at him and start laughing," Buchanan told TODAY.com. "He lifts people up and makes them feel good."

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/cross-ey...151600334.html
    Honeythorn and clairescavys like this.

McJag and mtlebay like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Well this is too adorable so I had to post it in here in the 'Awwwwww" thread:

Cross-eyed Cat Spangles Wins Hearts with His Crazy Costumes

By Lylah M. Alphonse, Senior Editor, Yahoo! Shine

Cross-eyed cat Spangles has become an internet sensation with his cool costumes. (Photo: Mary Buchanan/Faceboo …People love cute cat photos, but Spangles takes cute to the extreme. The cross-eyed kitty, who was caught glowering goofily in pirate hat, now has a huge following on Facebook, and is making waves across the Internet as well.

"I know how cute he is, but I didn't know that people would like him that much," his owner, 25-year-old Mary Buchanan, told TODAY.com.

"He was born on July 4. So I came up with his name, Spangles!" Buchanan posted on his Facebook page, where she also posts plenty of photos. The 3-year-old mixed-breed cat was born with his eyes crossed, Buchanan explained, but "He can see perfectly fine. He has been checked out by a vet, and no surgery is needed to correct his sight." Though his favorite pastime may be sneaking around the house in Spartanburg, S.C., Spangles is plenty willing to don crazy costumes and pose for Buchanan's camera. At least, most of the time.

"I once tried taking pictures in his unicorn outfit, and he wouldn't have it," she confessed. When he doesn't feel like dressing up, "He'll jump down and scoot across the floor."

He also gets into some normal cat-like trouble. One time, Buchanan says, she got up in the middle of the night and found him tangled in fishing line.

"On closer inspection he had a giant catfish hook caught in his left eye," she wrote on Wednesday. "I started to freak out and cry because I thought it was in his eyeball." A late-night trip to the vet and $350 later, Spangles was fine. "The hook totally missed his eye!" Buchanan wrote. "Can we say lucky kitty?"

Fans send Buchanan artwork featuring Spangle's sweet cross-eyed face, and his Facebook page has more than 9,200 "likes." It's easy to see why he makes people so happy.

"If I'm feeling down or depressed, I just look at him and start laughing," Buchanan told TODAY.com. "He lifts people up and makes them feel good."

Cross-eyed Cat Spangles Wins Hearts with His Crazy Costumes | Pets - Yahoo! Shine

Oh Em Geeeeee. This kitty is flippin awesome!
    Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?" Lark Voorhees

A bear just chillin' at a rubbish dump in Manitoba.
    Pinkii, McJag, mtlebay and 4 others like this.

A good soldier never leaves a comrade behind—no matter how small. When soldiers in Belarus found a baby squirrel weak and near death, one of them kept and nursed it back to health. When the soldier left for civilian life as a cab driver, his new friend came along for the ride, and the two became inseparable.

Cute Overload

[YOUTUBE]1Y2IkZULXo8[/YOUTUBE]
    Sarzy, Kat Scorp and Honey like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information