Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Asshole vet shoots cat and brags about it on FB

My blood pressure just skyrocketed. You are not Animal Control, bitch, it is not your JOB to wrangle feral cats! Let alone appoint yourself judge, jury, and executioner because you damn well feel like it! Hallelujah, holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?!
    Beeyotch and I'mNotBitter like this.

No way. This is not someone who should ever be trusted with the care of any animal. She shouldn't even be allowed to have a fish in a bowl. Fuck her.
    LaFolie, Trixie and Mivvi21 like this.

Until I get to drive an arrow through her head, she can't have her license.
    greysfang and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The Cat named Tiger was not a feral cat. He was owned by an elderly couple who lived down the street from this asshole.
    Mivvi21 likes this.

This bitch!! The cat smelled bad and had fleas?? How the hell do you determine that when it's a feral cat, meaning a cat that is so wild that you can't even get close to it? And since when is it okay to kill a cat because it has an odor and fleas? Especially if you are a veterinarian who is, you know, supposed to help animals???
    Froogy and Mivvi21 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Kristen Lindsey to appear before Harris Court May 9 for DWI charge

May 6, 2016 10:34 AM MST

Photo used with permission from Facebook: Tiger's Justice Team News
    Kristen Lindsey, the Texas veterinarian who admittedly killed a cat named Tiger, is once again in trouble with the law following an arrest in late March. Lindsey is scheduled to appear in court May 9 on charges of driving while intoxicated, Facebook: Tiger's Justice Team News reported May 6.
    According to Harrist County, Texas public court record Case Number 2081246, Lindsey was arrested at 1:22 a.m. March 21 in Houston after a breath analysis indicated she had a blood alcohol concentration of at least 0.15, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08. She was charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), a Class A Misdemeanor in Texas and booked at 4:04 p.m. March 21. This is reported to be her first offense in Texas.

After posting a $1,000 cash bond, Lindsey was released on bail at 11:12 p.m. March 21 and is being represented by William "Wes" Weston Rucker III. An order for Pretrial Supervision was issued by Harris County Court on March 28. Lindsey is forbidden to use, possess or consume any alcohol, controlled substance or prescription drug not lawfully prescribed. She must also submit to random drug tests and personally pay for the test.
    Lindsey must also have an ignition interlock device installed on her primary vehicle and is prohibited from operating any vehicle unless such device is installed. No information is available as to whether Lindsey will plead innocent or guilty in Harris County Court on May 9.

Mother's Against Drinking and Driving (MADD) reports that every two minutes a person is injured in a drunk driving crash, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The yearly estimated economic cost in the United States is $132 billion dollars.
    Follow Greenville Cats Examiner on Facebook.
    Kristen Lindsey to appear before Harris Court May 9 for DWI charge | Examiner.com

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Case Update from Tiger's Justice Team
    Many of you will recall that instead of presenting oral closing arguments at Kristen Lindsey's licensing hearing, the attorneys agreed to provide written statements to the court. It seems to be taking forever, but Lindsey’s license revocation case will eventually conclude. The legal process is inching forward, and we believe the pace may pick up—at least a little.
    This open and shut case has been bogged down by heaps of unproven and irrelevant factoids about feral cats, unqualified “experts,” and frivolous Motions and Pleas filed by the Respondent. (Can anyone seriously believe that Australia’s policies concerning feral cats are remotely connected to what Kristen Lindsey did to Tiger?)
    Maybe the judges grew tired of the avalanche of gassy diatribes from Lindsey and her attorney, Brian Bishop. The latest ruling from the judges at the State Office of Administrative Hearings (SOAH) sets a limit on the number of pages that either party may submit in their closing arguments.
    “ORDER NO. 11 POST-HEARING BRIEFING SCHEDULE
    On May 10, 2016, the staff (Staff) for the Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners (the Board) and Kristen E. Lindsey, D.V.M. (Respondent) filed an agreed proposed closing brief outline. After reviewing the proposed outline, the Administrative Law Judges made some minor revisions. The outline incorporated as Attachment A to this Order shall be used by both parties in submitting their respective written closing arguments. In accordance with the agreement made at the close of the evidentiary hearing, the following post-hearing briefing schedule is established for the parties' written closing arguments.
    June 10, 2016 Deadline for the parties to file closing briefs.
    July 1, 2016 Deadline for the parties to file reply briefs, if desired.
    July 1, 2016 The record closes.

The closing brief may not exceed 50 pages (12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and 1.5-line spacing) and reply briefs may not exceed 25 pages. The parties must cite with specificity to the supporting evidence in the transcript and exhibits.”
    As Shakespeare said, “Brevity is the soul of wit.” We trust that the Court's stipulation for Briefs that are relatively brief won't prove too challenging for Lindsey's attorney, whose case strategy thus far seems to be, “If the Court rejects your arguments, submit them again using twice as many words.”
    TJT will continue updating Tiger's supporters as the case moves forward.

Lets spread the word, this asshole's parents have money and they are dragging this out forever. Since this case went public other similar cases have surfaced lets put all these assholes in jail.

Even if she keeps her licence,anyone who takes their pet to this bitch is just as sick as she is!
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Not only that, but what veterinary clinic is going to hire her, I can't imagine anyone wants to be associated with her notoriety. Is she going to open her own clinic, move, change her name? Something tells me that whatever happens, Tiger's Justice Team will be following and reporting her every move. Good.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Not only that, but what veterinary clinic is going to hire her, I can't imagine anyone wants to be associated with her notoriety. Is she going to open her own clinic, move, change her name? Something tells me that whatever happens, Tiger's Justice Team will be following and reporting her every move. Good.
    I mean, would you trust this woman if she said, "I'm sorry, but your cat has to be euthanized."?
    Witchywoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I mean, would you trust this woman if she said, "I'm sorry, but your cat has to be euthanized."?
    while she was holding a bow

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Her lawyer is just as much of an asshole as she is. If this was my cat and I would be likely to get away with it, something unfortunate would befall this **** if she doesn't lose her license and go to jail.

*and edited to add, she is almost as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.
    Last edited by ConstanceSpry; May 23rd, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: to add something
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Her lawyer is just as much of an asshole as she is. If this was my cat and I would be likely to get away with it, something unfortunate would befall this **** if she doesn't lose her license and go to jail.

Yeah. but that's what we said about Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman and those psychos are still wasting oxygen.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah. but that's what we said about Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman and those psychos are still wasting oxygen.
    We could do a 3 for one.
    greysfang likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information