Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Asshole vet shoots cat and brags about it on FB

Parents of Texas veterinarian who killed a cat have returned home to Wyoming - Greenville Cats | Examiner.com

According to an April 23 report by The Lovell Chronicle, the parents of the Texas veterinarian who killed a cat and posted the photo on her Facebook page have returned to their Wyoming home.

Facebook
    Jack and Betty Lindsey were visiting their daughter Kristen in Brenham, Texas when Kristen posted the infamous Facebook photo of herself holding a cat with an arrow through it's head and the chilling post
    "My first bow kill, lol. The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it's head! Vet of the year award ... Gladly accepted."
    Becky Lindsey commented on the thread that she and Jack had been present and saw the kill, and Becky so much as acknowledged taking the photo posted on Facebook.
    The Lindsey family has strong ties to the Greybull area. Kristen grew up there and graduated from Greybull High School before attending Colorado State University, where she earned her doctorate in veterinary medicine and moved to Brenham, Texas.
    Whether Kristen is with her parents is unknown at this time. It appears she's dropped off the face of the earth for now. Kristen may not even be in the country, for all we know. And it's perfectly legal for her to have vanished, as she wasn't told to remain in the Brenham area until the investigation was completed. There are now concerns that Kristen should have been considered a flight risk and told to stay in town.
    Since Kristen has lost her job at the Washington Animal Clinic, become one of the most hated women in the United States (after learning the cat Tiger was not a feral, but a beloved family pet), at risk of losing her veterinary license and facing felony animal cruelty charges, she may indeed be on the run or hiding out.
    Becky Lindsey has been a valued member of the Big Horn community until earlier this month. Now animal advocates are asking that Becky be considered an accessory in the killing.
    She is among the longest tenured department heads, serving first for 14 years as the deputy county treasurer, then winning the top job in 1994 when incumbent George Hoffman didn't seek re-election. .
    In 1994, Becky emerged against four candidates to win the GOP nomination, and has not lost an election since. She was re-elected in 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010 and again in 2014, when she was unopposed for treasurer.
    Becky emerged from a crowded field of four candidates to win the GOP nomination that year. She has not lost an election since, winning her first term in the 1994 general election and re-election in 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010 and, most recently, in 2014, when she ran unopposed.
    On April 19, Becky was contacted at her job and said her family wasn't going to comment on the situation. Several online petitions are calling for Becky to be removed from her job for the role she played in Tiger's death. Big Horn County Commission chairman Jerry Ewen has also declined to comment..
    Those who know the Lindsey family are in shock over the events of the past few weeks. Barbara Anne Greene, founder of Felines and Friends of Wyoming, an animal organization in south Big Horn County, told news media
    "This is so sad for everyone. You are going to have people say it is just a cat but those same people would have a fit if someone did that to their dog or other pet. “Jack Lindsey has brought many a stray kitten to Felines and Friends. They love their animals. That is what makes it harder to believe. A bad decision can change a lot of lives in just an instant.”
    Death threats have been made against Kristen, and Jack and Betty are being cyber-bullied due to the role they played in not expressing outrage over their daughters actions.
    What do you think the outcome should be for Becky Lindsey, who apparently had no problem with her daughter killing a neighborhood cat, then bragging about that kill on Facebook? Are critics being too harsh, or should she be held responsible for the part she played by supporting Kristen?
    Your comments are welcome. Please do not threaten any member of the Lindsey family, or the comment section will be shut down, causing all comments to disappear.
    For a complete list of petitions, media releases, Facebook pages, YouTube interviews, screenshots and articles by Elisa, please click here for master article.

Fuck her piece of shit mother, too.

Yep. Horrific.

Hopefully, there will be charges against the mother and everyone else who was present and didn't intervene nor report this. I can't wrap my mind around the mother taking the photo and being proud of her daughter. That whole family is sick.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

That cat looks just like my Tommy. I'd put an arrow in her head if she did that to him.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

I will never understand killing anything, just to kill it. In my book, that makes you sick in the head.

These people turn my stomach.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Kristen Lindsey has an active equine business license in Wyoming.

According to a report by Bizapedia, the Texas veterinarian who bragged about killing a cat named Tiger, may have a backup plan. She has an active equine business license for Wyoming
    Lazy Boot Equine, LLC is a Wyoming Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on December 4, 2013. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 2013-000655005.
    The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kristen E Lindsey. While as an Examiner, it's against policy to list an exact address when it may lead to threats against the subject of the article, the address is listed on the above links webpage.
    The company has 1 principal on record. The principal is Kristen Lindsey.
    A second listing mirrors this information.
    Name: Lazy Boot Equine, LLC
    Filing ID: 2013-000655005
    Type: Limited Liability Company – Domestic
    Sub Status: Current
    Initial Filing: 12/04/2013
    Formed In: Wyoming
    Registered Agent:
    Kristen E Lindsey
    You read correctly, readers. Kristen Lindsey is licensed through the state to operate an equine business. So should she lose her Texas veterinary license, she still has her home state of Wyoming to fall back on.
    Information on how to contact the Wyoming Veterinary Medicine Association can be found by clicking here. We need to make sure she can't practice veterinary medicine in any state.
    Please share this new information with friends with the hope we can prevent Kristen from practicing veterinary medicine anywhere. Anyone with such a callous disregard of animal welfare doesn't deserve the title of DVM.
    It's unclear at this time whether Kristen Lindsey has a veterinary license for her home state, but anything is possible.
    To stay up to date on this case, please refer to this article daily, as it's contains breaking news, Facebook pages, petitions, media releases, YouTube interviews and a list of Elisa's articles.

Kristen Lindsey has an active equine business license in Wyoming - Greenville Cats | Examiner.com
    Brookie and KrisNine like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

As an aside, just in case anyone gave a hoot...

Miss Gigi's vet, refused to do surgery. He has a dog, the similar size as her with the same problem, and the benefits didn't outweigh the risks.
    teforde23 and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    As an aside, just in case anyone gave a hoot...

Miss Gigi's vet, refused to do surgery. He has a dog, the similar size as her with the same problem, and the benefits didn't outweigh the risks.
    The vet told me that too when I had to put my doggie down. She said that they could call in a surgeon for a second opinion but the surgery would cost like three grand and she had so much internal injuries that she will still be in pain and might still die. She said that if it was her dog she would put it down just to spare it the pain. I have 2 cats now and I never take them to the vet. I grew up in the Caribbean where there were no such things as vets. I had a cat that lived until it was 18 and my other 2 are 3 years old and 12 years old. The only time they went to the vet were for their initial shots and to be fixed.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

This twisted piece of shit has the makings of a serial killer.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I fully endorse this twitchylink! Go on, click, it's awesome.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Now bitch is fighting to keep her license.

TUESDAY (4/26/2016) - The administrative hearing that will eventually decide whether or not Kristen Lindsey will be able to continue working as a veterinarian continued on Tuesday.

On day one of the hearing, Lindsey took the stand and explained what had happened when she shot a cat with an arrow.
    Lindsey stated that she thought the cat was feral, and said that it had a foul odor and fleas. She said that she would not have killed the cat if she thought that it belonged to someone.

Earlier in the hearing on day one, Claire and William Johnson were questioned. They claim that they are the owners of a cat named "Tiger," and they believe their cat is the same cat that Lindsey killed.

Both Lindsey's attorney and the attorneys for the Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners spent most of the day trying to prove whether the cat was feral or owned by the Johnson's.

At one point in the hearing, Lindsey was asked if she thought a bow and arrow was an appropriate way to kill a cat?
    "I believe it was efficient, but appropriate...no," Lindsey said.

Lindsey added later that she had received death threats after the incident. When asked by her attorney if she would she ever shoot a feral cat again, she answered "No, God no."

The hearing is expected to last three days. Follow KAGS News Reporter Tashara Parker ontwitter for the latest updates from Austin.

AUSTIN, Texas - The veterinarian that made headlines after killing a cat with an arrow and bragging about it on Facebook is trying to keep her veterinary license.

Kristen Lindsey and the Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners are in Austin for an administrative hearing that is expected to last three days.

The Board's Enhancement Committee recommended that Lindsey's license be revoked, but right now she is still able to actively practice as a vet.

Lindsey will have a chance to provide her account of what happened and why she should be able to keep her license during that hearing in Austin.

In April 2015, Lindsey posted the picture to Facebook holding a cat that had been shot through the head by an arrow, but an Austin County Grand Jury did not have enough evidence to charge her with a crime.

Lindsey was scheduled to appear on March 8th in front of an administrative law judge in the Texas State Office of Administrative Hearings (SOAH) to appeal her suspension, but instead the two sides tried to reach an agreement in mediation.

An agreement was not made when the two went to mediation which has led to this week's hearing in Austin.

KAGS anchor Tashara Parker is in Austin, and she will provide updates throughout the hearing. You can follow her on twitter and Facebook for updates as well.

Vet that shot cat with arrow tries to keep license | KAGSTV.com
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What's next, OJ applying to Benihana when he's finally paroled?
    Bluebonnet and LaFolie like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information