Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Asshole vet shoots cat and brags about it on FB

Sad to say, but in my experience, many if not most veterinarians are not animal lovers.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Of course it's not all dog owners but having taken my cat to a vet clinic where there were a lot of dog owners I encountered plenty of cat hate from them. I ended up requesting to wait somewhere else cause their dogs were stressing my cat out and were disturbing me too. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and the smell was killing me not to mention that they would try to smell me, climb all over me and one even peed in a corner and then came right at me after stepping on his pee. And when I complained to his owner and told her to control him, I was the evil dog hater...
    That sounds awful, sorry you had to put up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Sad to say, but in my experience, many if not most veterinarians are not animal lovers.
    I bet a lot of them are in it for the money. Vet care has gotten so expensive, it's ridiculous.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I have been very fortunate to have a couple of wonderful vets that have taken care of my pets. Sadly, I have had many that were horrible and bordered on incompetent. Emergency vets are the worst. They have you in such a position, with your sick pet and they won't see you until you pay a huge sum of money just to have them look at your pet.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I have been very fortunate to have a couple of wonderful vets that have taken care of my pets. Sadly, I have had many that were horrible and bordered on incompetent. Emergency vets are the worst. They have you in such a position, with your sick pet and they won't see you until you pay a huge sum of money just to have them look at your pet.
    Ain't that the truth. Just last month I paid almost $700 at the emergency vet, for them to find nothing wrong.

On Easter Sunday, Miss Gigi's leg went wonky. Thankfully, she didn't act like she was in pain or distress, so I just crated her, and took her to her regular vet on Monday morning. That bill was $215, but she had to get x-rays and anti-inflammatories. She goes back today, for a follow-up and to see if she will need surgery (she has luxating patella).

I honestly think, that if I would have taken her to the emergency vet on Sunday, they would have been all "she needs surgery NOW", and charged an astronomical fee.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Don't know how anyone on a low income manages to pay for vet care without going into major credit card debt. Even previously reasonably priced services like dental cleanings are now close to $300, at least in our area.

I took my mom and her cat to the vet about 6 years ago because the cat was kind of slowing down and lethargic. The vet said that there was a duct blocked between two organs (I forgot which ones, exactly) and that it would cost about $3,000 to operate to unblock it, and that it might not work.

I'd love to take a picture of me holding this assholes head (with an arrow in it) in my hands. I wouldn't want her any where near any of my cats. I don't give a fuck how good a vet she supposedly is.
    Bluebonnet and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I took my mom and her cat to the vet about 6 years ago because the cat was kind of slowing down and lethargic. The vet said that there was a duct blocked between two organs (I forgot which ones, exactly) and that it would cost about $3,000 to operate to unblock it, and that it might not work.
    So what did y'all do?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Fucking psychopath.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Psychopath is about right.
    The final blog post is about her grandfather, but it’s what is written beneath her blog post that’s particularly chilling. At least, when one considers the photo Lindsey took of herself with a dead cat.

“Current interests: Living my days to the fullest, finding the meaning of happiness, killing things or trying to kill things (animals, a full glass of whiskey, hangovers, etc), my friends (both near and far), spending time with my dad, the outdoors in general, fly fishing on Shell Creek until it’s too dark to see, hunting with my dad and better yet…learning from my dad as we hunt.”

Read more at Kristen Lindsey Dreamed Of Being A Vet And Killing Animals, According To Old Blog

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforTiger This page is to bring justice for the cat who was murdered with a bow by Kristen Lindsey, DVM

Brookie likes this.

Another update:
    The Sheriff has completed his investigation and turned over his evidence and recommended charges to the D.A. Please email the D.A. at Travis.Koehn@austincounty.com
    And I do hope they will fully prosecute her and not just administer a slap on the wrist, because this story is getting even more upsetting and sickening. The petition I linked says the cat was caught in a leg hold trap and then shot with the arrow and still alive while psycho bitch held him up and her proud mother took the photo. I hope it's not true, but a brave friend took a close look at the photo and said the leg looks bloody and mangled, so that's likely what happened. That whole family is beyond sick. Hopefully, there'll be enough public pressure on the DA's office to have this psycho and her psycho mother, and whoever else participated, prosecuted.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/960/8...ors-cat-tiger/

sucks that she didn't fall face first into the leg-hold trap. I hope her asshole grows shut and she explodes. Cuntwhorebitch!

As a person who has a nice household income, having a dog can sometimes border on unaffordable. Every vet trip, even for something minor costs about three hundred dollars. You can count on at least one sick visit a year with a dog that spends time outdoors, swimming and running. Last year we had a massive ear infection. Vet visit, medicine, ear wash, etc. all came to roughly $400. When he was sick with some stomach thing the year before, we were over $600. When my cat was sick before he died, we were at almost $2000 and ended up having to put him to sleep. Not to mention everything else that goes in to their care. i pay $35 every three weeks for my dogs dry food and almost $3 for a can to add a few spoons to his kibble.

I had a vet in Miami Beach tell me that my cat, who was about 1 at the time, needed a very expensive echo-cardiogram in order to definitively diagnose a fatal heart condition. Without the procedure, surgery and lifetime of medication, my cat would suddenly drop dead within the year...if I was lucky. I took my cat in for an eye problem. I didn't do what was recommended. i took my cat to another vet who was confused at the diagnosis. My cat lived to be 18.

My dog has had one acl repair, 2 hospitalizations for pancreatitis, one hospitalization for Addison's disease. Each of these events costing around $1500. That doesn't include her annual physical, shots and heartworm treatment or the monthly shot of $150 she gets to treat her Addison's.

My dog has probably cost me a year's college tuition. Ok, community college, but still.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Totally. I had over 1'500$ vet bills this month. One (!) antibiotics pill cost 10$, and she had to take 1,5 for at least 21 days. And don't get me started at the prescription diet dog food. It's crazy! I know there are less expensive medical diet dog food out there, but if my vet recommends that certain brand, I'm not going to take the risk in buying something else. But yeah, we're two people, having both a good income and no kids, no idea how you'd handle those bills alone, or with kids at home.
    -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information