Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The angriest cat, ever

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    ^ My cats have one time. One of my cats had to get peehole surgery done and came home with a Brazilian and a neck cone. The other two cats flipped out on him, almost as bad as the cat in the video. They were chasing after the cat that had surgery, he was so scared and running like a bat out of hell, he tore his stitches open.

I'm thinking that cats don't like "vet smell" (like how after a spay or neuter they come home smelling kinda funky), and it sends them into a rage.
    I'm sorry, that was a sad story, but the visual
    of that just made me laugh out loud. I love animals, I
    really do, I'm just better with dogs. But I LOVE little kitties.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Ahti View Post
    I also worked at a shelter for a long time and have seen this many times, a lot of cats just went crazy after their owner died. One of the saddest cases was a white cat who had seen his owner murdered, this cat would just stare into the emptiness and sometimes make weird noises, he also refused to eat and eventually he was put down.

My cat was found outside, I don't know his story, but he was one of the most violent cats our shelter ever had, he would jump at you trying to bite and scratch whenever someone came close. One day, when I had a day off, they called me and asked if I wanted him since he was going to be put down because he couldn't even be fed anymore, and I said yes.
    He was ok at home, I think the stress at the shelter was to much to him. He is a very sane and loving cat at home.
    That's very very sad, I don't think I sometimes realize the depth of feelings and emotions cats and animals have for their owners.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I'm sorry, that was a sad story, but the visual
    of that just made me laugh out loud. I love animals, I
    really do, I'm just better with dogs. But I LOVE little kitties.
    And to top off your laughing fit, he actually had a "sex change". They took off his ball remnants AND removed his red rocket. He didn't get a vagina, just a big giant peehole.

^ Why did they do that? I understand the ball removal, but the rocket?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^ Why did they do that? I understand the ball removal, but the rocket?!?
    He kept getting urethra blockages like once a month. After two temporary treatments (at almost $500 a pop), we went with the permanent route. The basically took the rocket out, widened his urethra, and attached the new widened urethra, to the gaping hole where his rocket was.

He kept getting urethra blockages like once a month. After two temporary treatments (at almost $500 a pop), we went with the permanent route. The basically took the rocket out, widened his urethra, and attached the new widened urethra, to the gaping hole where his rocket was.
    One of ours just had this done 2 weeks ago. He had two complete blockages within 4 days. He gets his stitches out today, and hopefully he'll be rid of the lampshade. It's such a relief that we don't have to worry about blockages any more.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    One of ours just had this done 2 weeks ago. He had two complete blockages within 4 days. He gets his stitches out today, and hopefully he'll be rid of the lampshade. It's such a relief that we don't have to worry about blockages any more.
    The poor thing. Ours was right as rain after the surgery, and the post-op period. It sounded like Niagara Falls every time he went to the litter box though..lol.

The poor thing. Ours was right as rain after the surgery, and the post-op period. It sounded like Niagara Falls every time he went to the litter box though..lol.
    Yes, instead of straining to squeeze out a few drops, he gushes now. I feel so bad he had to go through the trauma, but he was miserable. As it is, it cost a small fortune, but if he never obstructs again, it will have been worth it.

I had a cat years ago that blocked and his bladder ruptured at the vet's office. (Maybe 16 years ago). I'll bet it could have been fixed, I didn't know cats had this problem.

And my ex had a cat that was crazy psycho, apparently got into his brother's drugs (mushrooms) more than once. They warned me not to get close. I walked into the house, looked at the cat, he started back with his freaky green eyes. Don't know why but I put my foot out(not kicking, just put my foot up a couple of inches) and the cat sprang up and sunk claws and teeth into my shoe and just stayed there. Not a sound. He'd bite grandma on the heel if she didn't get his food fast enough. BAD KITTY.
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information