Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet vigilantes save abused kitty

Default Internet vigilantes save abused kitty

UPDATE: Lawton teen films himself abusing cat, posts on YouTube

Lawton_An animal abuse story that has sparked outrage across the country has Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley saying that two local boys are responsible. The teen was filmed beating and torturing a cat, and uploaded it to YouTube over the weekend. It was viewed about 30,000 times.

7News telephones rang of the hook, and Reporter Robert Richardson took a number of the calls. Viewers read that the abuse happened in Lawton, and YouTube deleted the video, along with the user's account on Sunday. Edited portions - featuring ‘Timmy' lead his camera operating friend inside a shower where a cat lay waiting for its fate.

The boy picked up the cat in what he called his ‘laboratory' and slammed it against the wall and floor before striking it with his fists.
    Sheriff Kenny Stradley visited 7News to watch the video for the first time, and it put him almost at a loss for words. He did, however, say this : "This is not a good deal. It s just...I have a lot of feelings for animals, and so to see something like this really bothers me. There s no use in treating an animal like that," he said.

Internet observers along with information from popular websites such as YouTube, Reddit, Digg, Facebook and Myspace, came up with pictures posted by a teen in Lawton that related to parts of the video. That's when 7News and local authorities began receiving calls. "At this time, it appears that it is here in Lawton. We re just at the beginning of this, but it s looking like it is from Comanche County," said Stradley.
    The horrifying day may be over for the cat, but it is just getting started for its abusers. "We'll put it together and take it to the D.A. It will be up to the D.A. whether or not he files charges or not. Our job is to put the investigation together as a case and take it to the DA and that's what we'll do," said Stradley.

Stradley says the teens responsible were released to their parents by the DA and they and their lawyer will meet with investigators to determine their fate on Tuesday. Dusty, the cat, is alive and was taken to a veterinarian where it will remain until the investigation is complete.
    KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo - UPDATE: Lawton teen films himself abusing cat, posts on YouTube

This was such an awesome thing to watch unfold. His youtube username led to other potential matches which led to his myspace. Details in the background of pictures there matched background in the videos. Then the flooding of the local news outlets, animal rescue, police, etc began. Douche and his bro get arrested and voila!

Facebook group to support Dusty: Dusty this is for you =D <3 | Facebook

Bastard's myspace has been hacked. Snicker Kenny (Kenny Glenn) | MySpace.com
    (OK, so it's a dupe page, but it's still funny)

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yet another idiot posting their stupidity on youtube and the internet. People these days, they'll do anything for attention and their fifteen minutes.

It's great that they were able to trace these fuckers.

THANK GOD, they posted this online. I hope these bastards get hurt in a really painful way.

This really pisses me off. I can't watch it. I started crying as soon as he picked up the cat.

There really is a special place for people that will do this to animals.

I would LOVE to meet these two down a long, dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

I would LOVE to meet these two down a long, dark alley.
    I'll be right behind you with a baseball bat and lots of rage. I am not normally a violent person, but I would LOVE to beat these two pieces of worthless shit to a bloody pulp!!

When it comes to hurting animals, I turn into a monster when it comes to the abuser. I'm the most violent person I can think of. I will be right behind you, Sweetie and Constance, bashing their fuckin' heads in.

Serial killers in the making. OMG.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I'll be right behind you with a baseball bat and lots of rage. I am not normally a violent person, but I would LOVE to beat these two pieces of worthless shit to a bloody pulp!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    When it comes to hurting animals, I turn into a monster when it comes to the abuser. I'm the most violent person I can think of. I will be right behind you, Sweetie and Constance, bashing their fuckin' heads in.
    I agree. I really feel like I would kill someone if I saw them doing that to an animal. I would really black out and feel no shame in my reactions.

I don't think all animal abusers grow up to be serial killers. I think some of them are just ignorant little shits that have had no raising.
    It's really sad and seems to be more frequent here lately. I really wish they would start throwing the book at these abusers, whether they are kids or not, to make a statement.
    Until they actually see someone getting time, fines, and community service for abuse like this, it will continue.

I loved it when one of them called the mom at her job yesterday to tell her what her sons had been up to. I'm guessing the dad's company is also being overwhelmed with e-mails and phone calls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I am exactly the same way.

Sheriff Kenny Stradley visited 7News to watch the video for the first time, and it put him almost at a loss for words. He did, however, say this : "This is not a good deal. It s just...I have a lot of feelings for animals, and so to see something like this really bothers me. There s no use in treating an animal like that," he said.......

This is all the outrage he could muster?
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I loved it when one of them called the mom at her job yesterday to tell her what her sons had been up to. I'm guessing the dad's company is also being overwhelmed with e-mails and phone calls.
    Hearing from the parents of these cum stains is always a real treat.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I hear about this shit, I want to drop these fuckers off in an isolated area of Africa where the lions and tigers roam and have them fend for themselves. See if you can take on a big cat, fuckers. I bet you won't think you're so tough then.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I'm glad people were disgusted

I hope someone beats the shit out of him

I joined the Facebook group for this and my business partner and I signed the petition to the DA to have these kids prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Too often animal abuse cases are treated as if the animals are property, and with that goes minimal punishment. If anything, maybe this case will bring awareness that there needs to be more stringent laws at a federal level against animal abuse.

I haven't been able to watch the video yet. I know I will just fall apart when I do. Thank goodness both abused cats are in custody and can be adopted out. I'm sure a million people will want them but I would love to take them in. It scares me that while these boys were stupid enough to post this on You-Tube and get caught - how many other people are abusing animals that we don't know about? It hurts my heart to think about it.

And by the way, I hope someone does exactly the same thing to these kids that they did to the cats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information