Thread: Listen Kid, here's the plan...

Default Listen Kid, here's the plan...

"You wheel me over to where the parents are. I'll distract them with my Tonka truck of adorableness. YOU steal the cookies for us and I'll meet you back here.
    Deal?"

"Deal!"

Cute Overload!

Aww...Aww... that's just adorable!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

OK now THAT is a cute dog. Is it a bulldog?

oh my god, what kind of dog is that? i'd have said french bulldog or pug but the ears aren't pointy enough. bulldog? sharpei?
    whatever it is, i want it. and i want it to stay that size forever.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's an English bulldog, not to be confused with the smaller French edition. They are so ugly that they're cute.

The Mister wants to get one of those, but I won't let him. They are so over-bred, they can hardly breathe.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^^
    someone told me french bulldogs can't even mate on their own. they simply don't conceive naturally.
    and for some reason that made me laugh my ass off. for hours.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

English bulldogs are the cutest widdle puppies, and they are such a mess as full-grown dogs. I have a friend who breeds them. She keeps one as her pet and says she has to reach into his throat and pull out globs of slobbery stuff so he doesn't choke on his own saliva. She has had to reinsert his eyeball more than once because his eyes pop out of their sockets--I'm not kidding. I ran across the friend and the dog at a pet store one day, and while I talked to her he grazed against me and left a huge trail (like four feet long) of frothy, gooey dog spit slime across my black pants. No, thank you.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    English bulldogs are the cutest widdle puppies, and they are such a mess as full-grown dogs. I have a friend who breeds them. She keeps one as her pet and says she has to reach into his throat and pull out globs of slobbery stuff so he doesn't choke on his own saliva. She has had to reinsert his eyeball more than once because his eyes pop out of their sockets--I'm not kidding. I ran across the friend and the dog at a pet store one day, and while I talked to her he grazed against me and left a huge trail (like four feet long) of frothy, gooey dog spit slime across my black pants. No, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Geez.. that's disgusting!

My sister has a bulldog and he's nothing like that. He's cute (in an ugly way - if that makes sense ) and doesn't have much of a personality. The only thing that bugs me about him is that when he drinks water out of a water dish, the water gets EVERYWHERE!

Thread Information