Thread: Michael Vick's dogs recover

Thumbs up Michael Vick's dogs recover

The scarred face of Lucas, a pit bull used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, north of Kanab, Utah, on Jan. 29. A year after some experts left them for dead -- said they should die, in fact -- Michael Vick's dogs are alive and thriving at the sanctuary in the red, rocky hills of Utah, rewriting myths about what pit bulls really are and what they can be. These photos were taken Jan. 29, 2009.

Caregiver Paul Lindley asks Lucas, a pit bull used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, to sit before entering the shelter at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Oliver, a dog used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, looks through the fence at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Lucas, a pit bull used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, jumps over a hurdle at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Tug, a dog used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, sits in a case as he recovers from knee surgery at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Assistant dog care manager John Garcia hugs Lucas, a pit bull used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Volunteer coordinator Patti Lindh walks Cherry, a dog used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Lucas, a pit bull used in the Michael Vick dogfighting operation, plays with caregiver Paul Lindley at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Photo Gallery: Michael Vick's dogs recover

Just beautiful...all of their precious little faces. I want to hold Lucas forever and give him hugs and kisses and love and safety forever and ever.

Elite Member

My crazy-ass, drug-addled sister-in-law knows alot of people at that sanctuary. She goes down there a few times a year and helps out. Though I wonder how they will tolerate her now, seeing as how her gazillionaire husband divorced her ass, and she doesn't have thousands of dollars to donate.

I got a petition from PETA to have Michael Vick tested mentally before he gets back into the NFL, because of what he did to these dogs. If anyone is interested, I can find it and post it.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Poor thing.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information