Thread: Dugongs' debut at the Sydney Aquarium

Default Dugongs' debut at the Sydney Aquarium

A dugong swims in the new Mermaid Lagoon display at the Sydney Aquarium in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 19, 2008 during the introduction of two dugongs. It is said that dugongs, an aboriginal word meaning young child, in olden times were mistakenly identified as mermaids to mariners that had been at sea for a long time. [Agencies]
    Hanna the mermaid swims in the new Mermaid Lagoon display at the Sydney Aquarium in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 19, 2008 during the introduction of two dugongs. It is said that dugongs, an aboriginal word meaning young child, in olden times were mistakenly identified as mermaids to mariners that had been at sea for a long time. [Agencies]

A dugong swims in the new Mermaid Lagoon display at the Sydney Aquarium in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 19, 2008 during the introduction of two dugongs. It is said that dugongs, an aboriginal word meaning young child, in olden times were mistakenly identified as mermaids to mariners that had been at sea for a long time. [Agencies]
    Hanna the mermaid swims in the new Mermaid Lagoon display at the Sydney Aquarium in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 19, 2008 during the introduction of two dugongs. It is said that dugongs, an aboriginal word meaning young child, in olden times were mistakenly identified as mermaids to mariners that had been at sea for a long time. [Agencies]

A dugong swims in the new Mermaid Lagoon display at the Sydney Aquarium in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 19, 2008 during the introduction of two dugongs. it is said that dugongs,an aboriginal word meaning young child, in olden times were mistakenly identified as mermaids to mariners that had been at sea for a long time. [Agencies]
    Photographers watch as Hanna the mermaid swims in the new Mermaid Lagoon display at the Sydney Aquarium in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 19, 2008 during the introduction of two dugongs. It is said that dugongs, an aboriginal word meaning young child, in olden times were mistakenly identified as mermaids to mariners that had been at sea for a long time. [Agencies]

Dugongs' debut at the Sydney Aquarium

They look like manatees...must be the Australian cousin

you know you need sex when that starts to look like a mermaid.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^ they were british sailors, this is spot on
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

true that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Can you imagine if those things started shitting in there? God, that mermaid better get to swimming!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Well they DO shit in the water, and pee. You expect them to climb out and find a toilet ?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Well they DO shit in the water, and pee. You expect them to climb out and find a toilet ?

No, I just expect the mermaid to smile and keep on swimming....
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

maybe her job is to pooperscoop

Thread Information