Thread: Frankie the cat burglar stole toys from his neighbours' homes

Default Frankie the cat burglar stole toys from his neighbours' homes

A real-life cat burglar has left his owner feeling less than purr-fect - by swiping dozens of cuddly toys from nearby homes.
    Frankie the tom cat has got his claws into 35 teddies and soft toys in the last year.
    Owner Julie Bishop believes the two-year-old feline is sneaking into her neighbours' homes.

He drags each one of his finds through the catflap before depositing them on the same spot in the living room.

Enlarge
    All mine: Frankie the cat with his collection of stolen toys
    Julie, 52, said: 'Frankie looks very pleased with himself when he comes in with these presents.

'He's been going out of the house and coming back with all these toys for pretty much as long as he's been allowed out.

'They're all soft toys for cats I think. About 15 of them are all the same leopard. He doesn't really play with them. He dumps them down and goes out looking for something else.'
    In the past year alone Frankie's haul has included teddy bears, leopards and a giant squeaky beefburger.
    Now Julie has plastered her home town of Swindon with posters to try and trace the rightful owners.

Enlarge
    Look what I've found: Frankie has returned home with 15 toy leopards in the last year

Enlarge
    In you go:The devious feline deposits his latest find inside the front door of Mrs Bishop's home
    Julie, who lives with her partner Gary Witts, 47, got Frankie from a Wiltshire farm in 2006.
    She said: 'I'd be interested to find out what's happening when he goes out.
    'Frankie is quite independent and comes in and out of the cat flap all through the day and night.

'He's quite a friendly cat and likes to sleep on your shoulder, although he lets you know if he wants to be on his own.'
    Two weeks ago Frankie stole two green witch's heads, which must have come from a recent Halloween party.

He has also swiped a range of old socks, nappy sacks, half-eaten beefburgers and chips - as well as the traditional dead mice and birds.

Enlarge
    What a steal: Frankie shows off his haul of soft toys

Frankie the feline exposed as the cat burglar stealing toys from his neighbours' homes | Mail Online

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I love it! My big dog Chewie does the same thing. I'll come home and there is another stuffed animal in the yard he's brough home from somewhere. I sent a letter to my neighbors from him saying he was sorry and offering to give them back but no one stepped forward. I don't know if he's stealing from other animals or kids.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cute-he doesn't look sorry either.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I sent a letter to my neighbors from him saying he was sorry and offering to give them back but no one stepped forward. I don't know if he's stealing from other animals or kids.

Bad kitty!

That fourth picture would make a cute lolcat. Iz stealin Ur Toyz

That is so cute. At least he isn't bringing home live prey like many cats do. They think they're bringing you a present when they do this. Yuck. I'd much rather have the stuffed animals.

Weird. How come everyone in that neighbourhood has the same toy?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    So cute-he doesn't look sorry either.
    Cats are never sorry!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kleptocat
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I bet it's the same neighbor who keeps buying the leopard toy every time it goes missing lol.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I once had a cat that collected pens and pencils and straws. When we were spring cleaning once, we picked up the couch and found a smorgasbord of missing stuff.

That black cat is adorable!
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

my old cat used to steal socks from everyone around the neighborhood
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I wish my cats would bring me home some toys! Instead I get the usual dead stuff--birds, mice, moles,chipmunks and my favorite (yuk) bunny torsos. Heads removed before they hit the porch.

My sweet little serial killers.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Kleptocat

The old Steve Martin joke:

Okay! Hey, does anybody know where I can get some cat handcuffs? I've gotta get a pair of cat handcuffs. Either two little ones like this, to go around the little paws.. or a big one that hooks onto my arm and then hooks onto the cat.

I found out my cat was embezzling from me, so I've gotta get a little pair.. of cat handcuffs, so.. Well, I found out that when I'm away, he goes to the mailbox, picks up the checks, take them down to the bank and cashes them. The way I caught him, I went out to his little house, where he sleeps at night, and there was like $3,000 worth of cat toys out there.

And you can't return them, because they have spit all over them.. I don't know where he is now, I guess he went out to Catalina, or something like that, I don't know. No. He bought a catamaran, and went out. No, he got it out of a catalog. This is a catastrophe!

Thread Information