Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playful Kisses' new Bambi

Default Playful Kisses' new Bambi

Playful Kisses asked me to post this of family's newly adopted deer, Bambi, 5 days old. She'll tell you the story.

What a precious little baby

Darling! Love her collar! How did Playful get her & where is she (Playful,not the deer!)
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

oh my god, that is so cute i want to squeal like a tard!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oh, cuteness overload! What a sweet baby!
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

aww what a little sweet baby!

Adorable, isn't he? He was abandoned at birth by his mother under brush at my parents home. My sister and family are staying with my parents temporarily...and my 5 yr old niece has adopted him as her own.

Long story short, it's entirely too hot in the Texas heat to leave him outside in the dog kennel they bought for him, so the kennel came in the house and now he's part of the family. Including sleeping on the couch with his sweet little face lying on my niece's lap~

**Edited to Add: Where are my manners?? I didn't even thank Chalet for taking the time to post this for me. Thank you, suga~
    Last edited by PlayfulKisses; July 27th, 2008 at 09:54 PM.
    Playful~

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Can you spoil us with more pics please?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Playful-that is the cutest thing ever! Your neice must be whacky over that fawn! Yes-please more pictures!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I would love to post more but I just can't let my niece's face show...and I have no idea how to crop etc which is why Chalet posted the one for me. I will try to get more photos that don't have anyone's faces in them and post them as soon as I can.

I was on the phone with my sis earlier tonight and the whole family is having a blast with the little stinker. He knows his name, walks on a leash and apparently has turned into a little piglet, with his little tail just a wigglin' whenever anyone is oohing and aahing over him~
    Playful~

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    I would love to post more but I just can't let my niece's face show...and I have no idea how to crop etc which is why Chalet posted the one for me. I will try to get more photos that don't have anyone's faces in them and post them as soon as I can.

I was on the phone with my sis earlier tonight and the whole family is having a blast with the little stinker. He knows his name, walks on a leash and apparently has turned into a little piglet, with his little tail just a wigglin' whenever anyone is oohing and aahing over him~
    You can put a scarf or something over her face or do a scarf/bandana thing like a bank robber. She would be amused, no doubt!

Oh, he's so cute!

PlayfulKisses-have you guys come up with a plan about what to do about him when he's bigger?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    I find this hilarious that he knows his name and acts like a dog!
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

If you have a computer, you have Microsoft Paint.. it's the start button, programs, accessories, paint.

you can open the picture in there, and then use anything to cover over her face.. a paintbrush smear, or a big ol circle with a happy face drawn in., Then save it and upload like you did before to here.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information