Thread: Did your furry sons or daughters have a Merry Xmas?

Default Did your furry sons or daughters have a Merry Xmas?

My baby Jake had a great Xmas. He opened his own presents and was over the moon with his giant tennis ball (lasted 10 minutes) Beef flavoured bone, Squeeky toy (again 10 minutes tops) turkey paste thing filled bone (loves licking it out with his tongue)

Especially he loved his own portion of Christmas dinner. He left the sprouts though, he's quite fussy with his veg

Default Re: Did your furry sons or daughters have a Merry Xmas?

I adopted a bunny recently so she got all new things for Christmas. The cats love her - except for our three-legged friend. Somehow he forgot that he used to be an outdoor cat and used to hunt things like bunnies - he's afraid of her.

The cats got red and green catnip mice and this new cat condo thing that has a lot of hanging toys.

I wasn't sure if the fish knew it was Christmas, but I got them a bigger home, and introduced a pleco to keep the tank algae free.

I'll post photos when I get back to work next week (I left my USB there so I can't upload). She rules the place, and she's just a dwarf. So cute!

As most of you know, I have only had my kitty a month, and she is a great cat! It's almost like we have the same exact personality! We had Christmas yesterday at my house with my sister and her family-Lucy (my kitty) was gone! I tried to find her to show sis, but she was not to be found! She makes herself very scarce when we have company-just like I wish I could!! She came out last night about 8 pm-guess she wanted to make sure they were all gone! I just love her! We fit so well!! She sat there and looked at me like "was all that shit really necessary?"
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

As promised, here are some photos of the new bunny! I love her stumpy ears. She's so smalll-she is about 3 pounds. She's litter box trained!

My dogs got loads of turkey, but we suffered later as the repercussion began to take their toll on their arses!!

The old dog - Snoop doesn't really play with toys but he loves opening them and the puppy doesn't really know how to. SO we threw the wrapped gifts on the floor and Snoop ripped them open and left them for Chesney to play with, so they were both happy!

He just got loadsa squeeky teddies and treats etc. My mum even bought our new cockatiel a bath, a ladder and a few toys including a mirror for her cage!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

My dog had a great Christmas. Every year before Christmas I take him to Petsmart to have his picture taken with Santa---he threw up on Santa b/c he had somehow gotten a Christmas sugar cookie beforehand. But on Christmas he got tons of toys, treats and a new bed. He was so exhausted halfway through the present opening process that he passed out in his new bed.

Thank you! I got her from a shelter - she's very laid back and affectionate. Which makes me feel better because that probably means that she was not abused mistreated when she belonged to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzarelli23
    My dog had a great Christmas. Every year before Christmas I take him to Petsmart to have his picture taken with Santa---he threw up on Santa b/c he had somehow gotten a Christmas sugar cookie beforehand. But on Christmas he got tons of toys, treats and a new bed. He was so exhausted halfway through the present opening process that he passed out in his new bed.

Thread Information