Thread: The moment jumbo elephant went on the rampage - and crushed a couple's car

Default The moment jumbo elephant went on the rampage - and crushed a couple's car

Road rage is bad enough. But what worried the driver of this car was that he was about to become a victim of rogue rage.

When a six-ton elephant suddenly lumbered over to the Volkswagen Golf in a South African safari park, Rico Beltrame and his sister Angela feared it was going to reduce the vehicle to scrap metal - with them inside.

However, the giant tusker turned out to be more curious than crazed. Coming to a halt alongside the car, it plonked its massive trunk firmly across the roof, slightly denting it. Scroll down for more...
    Trunk route: The African elephant dwarfs the tourists' car in Hluhluwe game park

A park ranger shouted over to Mr Beltrame to switch off his engine - which he did with a trembling hand. Then the 12ft elephant just stood there, gazing down at the rented Golf as Mr Beltrame and his sister stared back, frozen with fear.
    For six minutes the standoff continued, with the brother and sister expecting at any second that the roof would come crashing down on them.
    But, finally, the elephant removed its trunk and calmly walked off into the undergrowth at the Hluhluwe game park in KwaZulu Natal.
    "We saw a group of elephants and started taking photos," said 27-year-old Mr Beltrame, from Switzerland. "Then we saw the elephant head our way. We got very scared when he stood by us and put his trunk on the roof.
    "We waited, sitting without moving, waiting, before the elephant continued walking. It was an unbelievable experience."
    The reserve is also home to rhinos, lions, leopards, crocodiles and cheetah – any of which might have been more interested in a snack than a peek.
    Shock: The occupants' expressions say it all as the huge trunk comes down on the roof

Pictured: The moment jumbo elephant went on the rampage - and crushed a terrified couple's car roof | the Daily Mail

smf

lol at the look on their faces ,i bet they peed a lil

only a tourist would drive a VW around elephants.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    only a tourist would drive a VW around elephants.
    Yeah!! Wouldn't you want to be in a proper safari vehicle??? Like a Range Rover Defender or something????

i had no idea elephants were that huge. Ive seen them, but like..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The African is, the Asian elephants aren't quite that tall.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Only a damn fool would drive on a safari in a car that looks like a tin can.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

so how is this a rampage?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information