Thread: This penguin cutie is only one week old!

Default This penguin cutie is only one week old!

I've already got a soft spot for penguins as is and, added to my love for baby animals, the twofer just melted my heart. I mean this is the teeniest lil penguin I've seen in a while, weighing just 85 grams (three ounces). The adoro chick hatched on March 24 at Chester Zoo in England. Dubbed Aero, he was incubated for 46 days by his parents, Warty and Hislop. The zoo hopes that up to 20 other chicks will be born between now and mid-April, as penguins usually lay a clutch of two eggs (and take turns laying on them) – even Aero has a new sibling yet unhatched! The zoo chose "chocolate-themed" names for all the births near Eastertime. See what sweet snack Aero was named for, and some close up shots of the baby, when you read more.
    Unbeknownst to me, Aero is a Nestlé chocolate introduced in England in 1935, a milk chocolate bar first filled with milky bubbles. They've now got other mouth-watering flavors like caramel (yum!) and mint (double yum!) — I wonder if my pals over at our UK sites could ship some over to me!

This Penguin Cutie Is Only One Week Old! | baby animals, Chester Zoo, cute | PetSugar - Furry Friends.

I've tried Aero and found it gross. Practically couldn't eat it and I'm a choco addict.

The penguin is super adorable! I want!

Aw, a family member!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Chilly, is that your little cousin??? He's a real cutie.

I love penguins.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I HEART penguins. I want that baby penguin, so I can kiss and squeeze him.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I have a friend from Georgia (the ex USSR state, not the US Georgia) and she had worked as a rescuer and kept a penguin in her house for a while. She said it was very social and would lounge in the bathtub but would always get up and run to the door to greet whoever came. And she said that because they would always check from the peephole who it was, the little guy would also press his eye against the door and mimic them (though he didn't reach the peephole). Showed me some pics, it was hilarious, seeing the little guy sitting on a sofa or walking around the house, unsteadily.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I HEART penguins. I want that baby penguin, so I can kiss and squeeze him.
    Reminds me of Tommy Boy:

I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I have a friend from Georgia (the ex USSR state, not the US Georgia) and she had worked as a rescuer and kept a penguin in her house for a while. She said it was very social and would lounge in the bathtub but would always get up and run to the door to greet whoever came. And she said that because they would always check from the peephole who it was, the little guy would also press his eye against the door and mimic them (though he didn't reach the peephole). Showed me some pics, it was hilarious, seeing the little guy sitting on a sofa or walking around the house, unsteadily.
    i neeeeed to own a penguin. must move to a country where this is legal. i have adopted a penguin in philip island, australia (his name is Billy) but it isn't the same. i want a fairy penguin who will sit on the couch with me....
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

penguins rock!

Thread Information