Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any cat lovers here?

Default Any cat lovers here?

I had been raised with dogs. I love them in fact we lost our 12 yr old lab mix in 2001.

but since 1980 I have never been without a cat. I absolutely adore them ( not crazy about siamese however).

I currently have a calico named Zoey and she is 10 and a tabby named Mya who is 5.

Anyone else love cats too?

Lots of cat lovers here! Please see the "I'm on yer webstietz,maken yu laff" thread for a special treat!! Under Pets & Animals. It's a don't miss thread!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i love cats. i have 2, but am a step mom to some cats around here.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

My oldest cat is just finally starting to like me again since I brought home the younger one one year after our dog died. Now it is like she finally realizes the other one is not leaving so she is no longer just daddy's girl. lol

I love all animals but cats are definitely my favourite. I've rescued two cats in the last year.The first is four years old and he was so lonely I went back to the shelter and got a kitten.Thank God I'm not in position to have any more cause I have a hard time walking away from a cat that needs a home.

Oh, and before I rescued my little guys, I had trouble sleeping through the night. Now, even with their roaming , I sleep like a log.

I love cats and dogs. I have four cats and one large lab. I also have a Siamese, who happens to be the sweetest of the bunch

I love cats and the only reason I can understand those people who claim not to like them is that they have never had one of their own. My sister's cat who turned into my parent's cat when she left home died at 23! My sweetest kitty ever died 3 yrs ago at age 18 and my only surviving cat is now 17. They definitely have longevity~
    Playful~

Hit By Ban Bus!

I adore cats...I don't think I've ever met one I didn't like. I have three. A two-year old and two four-month olds. My cats have a temperament closer to that of a dog than a cat....they are very affectionate and come to you if you call them. My older cat is a bit more reserved, but the younger two follow me around the house like puppies and purr at the drop of a hat.
    I love my cats, they're my children.

Here's one that sleeps right on top of me. His name is Kirby and he weighs 16 pounds. He has really long hair, but this is his summer cut

I had the most wonderful loving cat who lived until 17 1/2 yrs old. She was a buddy who would sit on my shoulder when I would be typing or lay a paw on my face if I was sick. I miss her to this day.

I would imagine that a siamese cat is a sweetie. I really believe that if you treat an animal with love it will love you back. I don't know why I don't care for them but in fairness I haven't been around many of them. I tend to adore tabbies.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Here's one that sleeps right on top of me. His name is Kirby and he weighs 16 pounds. He has really long hair, but this is his summer cut

Beautiful Cat

What a beauty, Kris
    Playful~

I wish I had some pictures of my cats other than on my phone. someday I might be able to figure out how to transfer my phone pictures to my computer LOL

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    I wish I had some pictures of my cats other than on my phone. someday I might be able to figure out how to transfer my phone pictures to my computer LOL
    Send the photos from your phone to your email account...and then open the attachments and upload them to your computer. Voila~
    Playful~

stupid question: do I need some sort of attachment to the phone to download. someone once told me I need to take out a memory card from the phone. I was afraid to try anything for fear that I would either erase the pictures or any phone numbers I have.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information