Thread: Lounging lizards have the perfect pose for every occasion

Default Lounging lizards have the perfect pose for every occasion

Lazy lizards like nothing better than lounging around at the home of this reptile expert.

Henry Lizardlover places them in amazing poses on his mini sofas, hammocks and even waterskis.
    The 53-year-old has more than 50 green creatures of all sizes roaming about his home in Los Angeles, USA. Scroll down for more...

Lizards - which can remain still for long periods of time - look almost statue-like in these amusing pictures

Henry, whose surname was Schifberg until he changed it, has been working with lizards for 25 years.
    Lizards - which can remain still for long periods of time - look almost statue-like in these amusing pictures.
    Two of his Chinese Water Dragons, which are one-years-old and two-years-old, have been enjoying lazing about on their velvet chairs for the past six months.
    Henry said: "When they are calm and relaxed they like to sit in chairs. Scroll down for more...

Henry Lizardlover, not his real name, has more than 50 green lizards of all sizes roaming about in his Los Angeles home

"When I get lizards to ride on a waterski they just love it. And when I get one of them to hold a guitar he will just stand there for half an hour because lizards are really comfortable doing that.
    "I have been living with them in my house since 1982 and I have always had 30 to 50 lizards living with me."
    Henry discovered lizards' remarkable ability at posing thanks to his first iguana which could be easily manipulated into different positions.
    "He was so trusting and he demonstrated such a calm quality that I got the idea that he would just sit anywhere I put him," he said.
    "It worked so well I decided to try it on the other lizards." Scroll down for more...

Lazy lizards: The green creatures are just as comfortable sleeping in a bed or hammock

But Henry added: "Lizards will only do this if they are comfortable in the position.
    "It doesn't cause them any pain or discomfort."
    But the lizard expert said only a few out of the 50 in his collection were calm enough to do the poses.
    "Many lizards are nervous. And many of them are not suitable to be kept as pets," he said.
    "Out of 50 or 60 lizards, only one or two are going to be calm and comfortable enough to be posed up like this."

Lounging lizards have the perfect pose for every occasion | the Daily Mail

Awesome! I love lizards.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Lizards are so damned cool. Tiny dinosaurs, they are.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

They are the cutest! This was priceless, thanks (even if it did come form the Daily Misogynist). I love my lizard, but she would never be still like that.

Notice how his fingers are positioned on the guitar. Rawk on!

I had an Iguana that lived for about 8 years. His name was Elvis and he was HUGE! 5 feet long! He looked like the gigantic one on the guys shoulder

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Neat!

Big ones scare me a lil but the lil green guys are cute posing on furniture n stuff (they pose like humanzz).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Thread Information