Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tamagotchi!

Default Tamagotchi!

The Tamagotchi is back, and I want one... I know they can be irritating an stuff, but I had one before and I loved it. Does anyone here have a Tamagotchi, or am I just crazy in the head for wanting one?
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

SVZ

Default Re: Tamagotchi!

are they new?

i still have a bunch of old ones.......one of them turned into an angel I was SOOOO proud (and loserly)

I had one but my pet kept dying. Eventually the Tamagotchi itself died, but I'd lost interest anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    are they new?

i still have a bunch of old ones.......one of them turned into an angel I was SOOOO proud (and loserly)
    They're called Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion, and you can make two tamagotchis into a couple via the infrared, and they can have babies.
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

I used to have a tamagotchi, a Talking Nano Baby, and a white one shaped like a cat with some random name that was my favorite. They were all connected on a big keychain until eventually the batteries ran out and i had outgrown them and didnt feel like replacing them. They were fun though!

A*O

This fad swept through the schools of Melbourne last Christmas. You could not get a Tamagotchi for love nor money. As usual with fads, 3 months later the shops were overflowing with them but by then the kids had moved on to yoyo's or whatever.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Who remembers Furbies! I had a big one and a baby one! Lol. Man, now that I look at them today, they are really quite scary!

ACK, FURBIES!!!!! They scare the living shit out of me.

I want a Tamagotchi...never had one when the fad hit, I feel deprived.
    2 years...

I don't have a kitty because I couldn't take care of it being away all day and often taking 3-4 days weekends away... so there is no way I'd force myself to take care of a little needy artificial being. I think I'd suck at it anyway!!!
    "Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

I had an eight in one tamagotchi, it could be a dog, cat, penguin, frog, chicken etc. It was ace and I loved it but I think I overfed it, coz I certainly didn't neglect it but it died!

I use to have a program on my computer at home where you could have a virtual pet that just wandered around your desktop, you could feed it, pet it, smack it! That was brilliant! I want that back actually, anyone remember it?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I had a tamagotchi years ago, I was so good to it, used to take it to school with me. It never went hungry and its poo's were always cleared up in no time. Wasn't it crazy how attached people got to them, I mean now I think "come on, its just a bit of plastic with batteries, it has no feelings!"

Anyway I lost interest and forgot about it, then a year later I kept being woken in the middle of the night by this bleeping that would not stop, it was always the same time each night and I would search my room looking for the source. Never found it. About a month later I moved my furniture and found the little sucker under my bed!

A*O

I think all those dumb 14yr olds who 'want a baby to love and squeeze and hug and pet' should be given a Tamagotchi for 3 months AND be required to keep it fed, rested, entertained etc. I guarantee most of them will reconsider their motherhood plans.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj View Post
    I had a tamagotchi years ago, I was so good to it, used to take it to school with me. It never went hungry and its poo's were always cleared up in no time. Wasn't it crazy how attached people got to them, I mean now I think "come on, its just a bit of plastic with batteries, it has no feelings!"

Anyway I lost interest and forgot about it, then a year later I kept being woken in the middle of the night by this bleeping that would not stop, it was always the same time each night and I would search my room looking for the source. Never found it. About a month later I moved my furniture and found the little sucker under my bed!
    Well I hope you fed it when you found it, poor little things must have been starving!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

I remember all the knock-off tamogotchi's too...those things started to get expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    I remember all the knock-off tamogotchi's too...those things started to get expensive.
    Giga Pets. Everyone scrambled to get their hands on one if Tamagotchi's were sold out. When they made it to KFC, that was it, I had enough!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information