Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Puppoose: spoiled sweet or spoiled rotten?

Default The Puppoose: spoiled sweet or spoiled rotten?

You may have dog crates, carriers, and strollers lying around but do you have a doggie purse? For $80, the Puppoose keeps your furry companion attached to your hip - literally - in this soft crocheted carrier that allows your arms to remain functional while out and about. The Puppoose promises a fit for all:
    "..fits any small dog and any person! Its crocheted design has 4 holes at the base for the pets limbs, 4 adjustable straps to adjust the length, a neck cushion for your comfort and safety strap to ensure your pets security. Its hands-free convenience allows more quality time together!"
    I'm all about stylish and comfortable ways to keep North with me throughout the day, but I'm wondering how he would deal with not walking and expending some of his boundless energy on our outings! So what do you think — Spoiled Sweet or Spoiled Rotten?
    Source

The Puppoose: Spoiled Sweet or Spoiled Rotten?

Spoiled Sweet or Spoiled Rotten? | dog carriers, poll, Puppoose | PetSugar - Furry Friends.

I don't like this!

i hope it shits down her leg.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It looks kind of uncomfortable for the dog, doesn't it? I'd love the idea if it were comfy for both of us. Not to walk around with though. Just for snuggling.

Stupid. And the dogs look uncomfortable.

I want one border collie sized.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Silver Member

Thumbs down

why do people have to take their dogs EVERYWHERE?

i would look stupid carrying my 12 pound cat in one of those things

That's so stupid. Leave your dog at home. Don't get me wrong, I have two dogs that I love but if I have places to go, their asses are at home lounging on the couch.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Gold Member

I don't see the point, dogs love their walks. It looks uncomfortable for the humans too.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

It looks like this would hurt my dog. My dog is spoiled, and is carried a lot!!
    Boycotting The Ravens!!!

Just once, I want my boyfriend to carry our 90lb lab into a store and see what people say!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

My little one (11 lbs) has her own stroller and I do enjoy taking her to an upscale shopping mall that advertises itself as pet-friendly, and there are always lots of other dogs there. People actually like going there to see all the dogs or to take theri dogs, even in the stores. The stroller is great b/c she is contained while I shop and we will have no 'accidents' for me to clean up. I can zip it up if need be. I also take her to the nursing home in her stroller and the old people just love seeing her in it, esp. if she's wearing an outfit.

That contraption seems like a good idea, but even 10lbs will get heavy quickly and your dog would rather be sitting or walking. I wouldn't risk making my dog uncomfortable.

a stroller for your DOG?

Are you serious.

sorry, i need to laugh at you for that. It's just cosmically ridiculous lol.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^^Just so you know, I saw that smartass comment coming from you a mile away!

Lots of women (men would never do this) have strollers for their small dogs. If I buy stuff I can put it in the little storage compartment under her seat. It also helps them feel safe from any bigger dogs they encounter. I can zip her up in it if I want to talk to someone and she is attention whoring and won't be still.

Besides, she looks so cuuute in it!!!!

I did not know they had dog stollers.
    What will they come up with next?

I can see that would be useful for older dogs especially. They still like to get around and experience the sights and smells but the legs might not be up for it. Last days of our German Shepherd's life, we put her in the kid's old wagon and took her for a "walk". She loved it.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information