Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adorable things your pets do

Default Adorable things your pets do

What are some things your pets do that make you laugh or just go "awwww"?

Last night I was feeling pretty sick. So there I was kneeling on the bathroom floor, leaning over the toilet bowl when my cat decided to climb up my back and rest his head on my neck. Despite feeling ill I couldn't help but laugh.

^Aww thats so cute!!

My dog does heaps of adorable things. He groans when he wakes up, (like a human!), makes sure when he's lying on the couch, he has a pillow resting against his head when he watches tv (he watches me do this and copied it, i swear) but the best was 2 christmases ago- we woke up to find he had ripped open every present under the tree!

I'm pathetic cat lady.

No boyfriend, but my little cat LOVES me. He follows me everywhere, and puts his little head on the pillow next to mine, with his little paw up by his head, like a little person. If I'm sad, he cuddles next to me and actually licks my face. He's awesome.

I'm pathetic.

any animal i have had has been odd. but, my cat Boo Boo Kitty, could say Mama. yep. She was also a lesbian
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I'm pathetic cat lady.

No boyfriend, but my little cat LOVES me. He follows me everywhere, and puts his little head on the pillow next to mine, with his little paw up by his head, like a little person. If I'm sad, he cuddles next to me and actually licks my face. He's awesome.

I'm pathetic.
    No-you are beloved of a cat!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I love when my dog yawns and makes a little noise just like humans do. " arrgghh"

I was sucking on a lollipop and my cat came over and starting sucking on the other end. It was the funniest thing! He actually managed to pull it out of my mouth.

If Mr Venus is working and won't give the cat any attention, she gets jealous, it's hilarious -- she'll go and open and close the kitchen cupboard with her head repeatedly. She does this until he can't take it anymore and gives in and gives her all the attention she desires until she goes away and ignores him.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^^That sounds like my Siamese boy, Bryn. He loves to "help" me get ready in the morning by lying in the bathroom sink, or on the bathroom counter -- where he helpfully swats things onto the floor -- or on the rug in front of the sink. He also loves to perch in high places and take swats at us as we go by. Another of his favourite tricks is to open cupboard doors where the food and catnip is kept, and to hide under the bed at night to avoid being put out of the bedroom. We don't let him sleep in there any more because he turns on the radio, knocks things over and generally raises hell while we try to sleep, but strangest of all, he is obsessed with attacking a large painting of birds flying above my night table. He has nearly brought it down a couple of times.

He is also obsessed with anything electrical -- the printer (he sticks his head in it), disc drives, and all wires. We actually keep a spray bottle of water handy when he gets in his "electric" moods. He is a sweet, loving boy but he is peculiar to say the least. He also NEVER sits in our laps and hates being picked up -- everything is on his terms. He's an aristocat all the way.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Is that the stray, PB? If not, how's the stray boy doing?

No, that's the purebred. The stray mostly eats, sleeps, farts and tries to get my attention by climbing into my lap, laying on the keyboard or directly in front of the computer. He is a lap cat to the nth degree, but he doesn't get as much attention as he'd like because my hubby doesn't like him and calls him an "alien." He feeds him and everything, but he shows him no affection and I'm it.

He races into the bedroom at night and again in the morning. He tends to lie on me as much as he can and he's heavy! He loves being stroked and purrs constantly when anyone is paying attention to him.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Awwww... I wish my boy were a lapcat. The most he'll do is lay next to me. He's an aristocat too. My most recent cat was the opposite - so affectionate!

I guess the cute thing my boy does now is sometimes I think "maybe I'll just get rid of this cranky bastard" and then suddenly he starts being nice to me lol. He's actually a pretty neat cat, the cutest thing he does is suddenly start grabbing toys and throwing them up in the air and batting them around.

Yes, they have a way of knowing when to turn on the charm. When the stray was still officially a stray but we were feeding him outside, I wanted to bring him inside. Hubby was unconvinced so the next morning we woke up to two giant rats on our deck that Fatty had killed. Hubby was bragging on that to his friends so Fatty got to come inside for the winter. Now we can barely get him to leave the house!

Hit By Ban Bus!

That is adorable and so obvious! He killed you each a prize and wormed his way into the house.

Happily Ever After!

My dog, Balto, likes to spoon with me at night while we sleep. Sometimes she'll start off on the foot of the bed. She waits until she thinks I'm asleep, then she gently sneaks up to me and assumes her position: snuggled up right next to me, one of her arms around me, and her head resting on my chest. She stays like that until morning.

She's staying with my boyfriend right now because my apartment doesn't allow large dogs, and I miss her like crazy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information