Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird things your pets do

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Weird things your pets do

What are some of the weird things that your pets do?

My dog likes sleeping in our laundry basket...(with umm not so clean laundry) and he likes to sniff ppl's eye lids...(he kinda gently tickles your face with his whiskers and feels nice when he does this)

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Weird things your pets do

My grey cat has a super OCD shower routine with me. He HAS to do it or he'll cry and try to break the door down. It goes like this:

1. as soon as I get out of the shower, he has to hop up and watch the water go down the drain.

2. he climbs my leg until I scoop him up and put him on the counter while I brush my teeth.

3. he "talks" while I'm brushing my teeth.

Hey, does anyone else think we need a Pets and Animals forum? We sure have a lot of posts devoted to our pets.

Bronze Member

My cat will fetch...seriously. She would rather play fetch with a string than play with all the kitty toys I have got her. Silly thing.

My Sammy is so funny. I got him a pilgrim stuffed squeaky toy a few weeks ago. Well it doesnt actually squeak like the rest of his toys it says "Happy Thanksgiving folks". Everytime he decides, which is about 5 times a day, to wrestle with this pilgrim he will make the voice go off and each and every time he tears into that pilgrim as if he just called him a asshole. Its the funniest thing. Its like when he hears it talk its the first time. Silly puppy. Oh and he will not lick your face instead for "kisses" he will put his nose against your cheek or nose and keep it there until he feels you have kissed him enough. Its the cutest thing I have ever seen.
    I second that Miss Perfect about the Pet's forum.
    Last edited by SammysMom; November 29th, 2005 at 01:42 AM.

Bronze Member

I have two dogs (border collie mixes)....

When I dump the clean,warm laundry straight form the dryer on the bed to fold, she'll (my favorite of the two dogs) jump up and dig around until she makes a comfortable bed to lounge in. She follows me around everywhere. I call her my shadow.

She'll also get up on my chair with me and sit like a human, with her back against the chair and her four legs sprawled out. It is hilarious, people comment on it all of the time.

My other dog, he does this thing my husband calls the "army man crawl". Lying on his stomach, he'll drag himself across the floor using only his front legs/paws.

When I yell up the stairs for my daughter, they will yell/howl too.

There are many other things they can do....I can go on and on. Pets are cool and amusing.
    Last edited by AriesRising; November 29th, 2005 at 01:48 AM.

Bronze Member

mine likes to rub his butt on the sofa

every time i go to the bathroom, my cat will follow me and push the door open. she then jumps on the counter and waits for me to finish. she also sits like a person, with her back against the sofa. she also insists on sitting at the table with us, resting her chin on the table.

Whenever my dog sleeps on your knee he insists on having his head wedged in a tight spot, whether it be your crotch, up your sleeve or under your leg, he has to have his nose covered, but then he starts breathing really loud and heavily and I think he's suffocating!!

My other dog sleeps with one leg out of his bed and his nose on the floor, God knows how he can be comfy!!

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love that pic

mine sleeps inside a pillow case ill take a pic sometime

^^ Awww cute! That dog in the above pic - Snoop, likes to lick my puppies ears, I think he thinks he's his daddy! Its so cute, my puppy ends up looking like he's wearing heir gel!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

Jake the German Shepherd AKA my son, loves to sing. He sings along the the phone when it rings. He also likes to nuzzle you like he's burrowing. He will also sit on the top of the sofa like a cat.

On the bad side he seems to have an allergy to chicken flavour dog food and the outcome is not so great!

Bronze Member

my devon rex cat likes to put out candles with his pawn or play with the flame until you smell that funny burnt keratine smell...

Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    my devon rex cat likes to put out candles with his pawn or play with the flame until you smell that funny burnt keratine smell...
    Is that not a little dangerous?

You should never put candles round a cat! Or any animal for that matter, especially if they 'play' with them, its dangerous!!

I looked after my bf's dog over the weekend and I left the gas fire on while I went to get a drink when I came back in I could smell really strong burning, when I looked the dog's tail was smoking! He hadn't hurt himself, just singed the fur a litlle, I felt so bad! Dumb dog!!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

My cat once ran full force into a sliding glass door, thinking it was open. She knocked herself unconscious. The other one once had sex right in front of me. That was fun.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information