Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My cat died and I'm really upset because..............

Default My cat died and I'm really upset because..............

Okay, this morning my boyfriend and I woke up to dogs barking LOUDLY right outside our window and the neighbor lady shouting. We went outside to find our neighbors 3 disgusting dogs had mauled and tore my my cat Columbia to pieces. It's really upsetting to me because of how she died, my neighbor taking her fucking jog this morning and not responding to my boyfriend and I, acting like nothing happened and her dogs tearing my cat apart. I feel so horrible because I am going to miss her alot. She was the sweetest cat, very friendly with people especially children, she liked to stay inside and sleep next to anyone sitting down or sit on our laps. What really gets me is that 2 weeks ago she gave birth to kittens and now they don't have a mother. I want to keep the kittens because I love cats and These were her babies. I'm not really sure how to feed them but later today we're going to take them to the vet. Does anyone have any ideas on how to feed them until then?? we've tried making a bottle and feeding them evaporated milk, but two of the kittens don't want to be fed like this. I'm really unsure of what to do about this and i'm still really upset. Sorry about putting this on everyone but I need to let it out.

OH.MY.GOD Devil!! How horrible!! I am so sorry your sweet kitty was taken from you like that. I don't even know what to say. That is awful!! I can completely understand why you would be just a tad upset about this, for lots of reasons. I would be livid, down right murdous myself if it were me......think your neighbor would like her dogs to suffer the same death as your cat? Highly doubt it....what an asshole.

So sorry. SOOOO Sorry. *hugs*

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

thanks lynnie. my neighbor is nuts, everyone complains about her dogs because they are awful they've bitten my brother in law, my brother, and lots of other people but she denies everything. I am still in shock and it's weird not having Columbia nearby.

thanks Grimm

Wow, that sounds like it's straight from a horror movie. Very traumatic. You're in my thoughts and yes: sue that dog owner!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Wow how awful I'm so sorry

This is AWFUL! They bit your brother in law?? Listen-they are really vicious & could kill a helpless child next! Please report to police!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wow Devil.....

I'm not a litigious person myself, but in certain cases, it's not a bad thing. And in your case, you may want to consult either a lawyer or call your towns dog catcher--or both. These dogs are a menace, and a threat. If they did this to a cat, what could they do to a small child? Or an adult for that matter? They bit your BIL....what or who is next?

My sincerest condolences.....

Default What a tragedy

DD - I am so sorry for your loss. Your poor baby.

I would report the incident to the police so they have it on record and sue the bastard. The dogs should be put down too - clearly they are a danger to others. It won't bring your kitty back but it will prevent this tragedy from happening again.

Hopefully Grimm's instructions on raising orphan kittens will work for you. Please post often and let us know how you make out.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm sorry. Really sorry. That is a terrible thing to go through, especially given the circumstances. Are there no leash laws? Did this happen on your property? That dog owner needs to be held accountable and her dogs should have been enclosed in their own yard.

Yesterday evening my boyfriend and I did file a report with the police, and we all had to talk together. She was pretty angry and was shouting at me that 'it was just a cat'. Her dogs are going to be put down today, i'm glad because I don't want to see them again. I'm sure she's just as upset as I am over her dogs but I can't have any sympathy for her after what her dogs did. But in the end she agreed to pay for cremation of Columbia the urn and our vet bill.
    The babies are doing well, they were checked and weighed at the vet's office. We were able to get a premixed baby kitten formula and a bottle but so far they have rejected the bottle and feed through a glove. They don't cry too much, but when ever I see them I start crying because they remind me of Columbia so much. But I just try to think that at least I have them and my other cat Magenta.

Awww, honey, I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. This is so sad, I cannot imagine. I really do feel for you.

Good for you, those monsters should be put down. It's probably not their fault, they were just badly raised but they just can't be let loose like that.

Good on the kittens
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

aww DD, I'm so sorry to hear this..makes my heart ache. If I were you I'd keep one or two of the kittens just to remind you of Columbia. Hell, if you can keep them all..do it! Normally I wouldn't want anyones pets put to sleep...but this woman deserves it. She should feel the same pain you do.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information