Thread: Dog boobs

Silver Member

Default Dog boobs

So, I told my sister that I would post the following question for her. Her dog Molly, a mini-daschund, just had 7 puppies. Poor Molly's boobs are dragging to the ground. We were wondering if there was anything that we could do to help Molly with her saggy boobs. I know it's vain, and Molly could care less, but they just swing from side to side and look awful. Does anyone know if there are any tricks to getting them somewhat back to normal? or is this how they stay?

Well as she just had pups it's to be expected right?

They will go down after a few weeks

Silver Member

The puppies are going on 5 weeks. Poor Molly, they sway from side to side when she walks. I know it's goofy, but what the hell, why not ask.

How about some sort of spandex tube so they don't drag? Like a sports bra for dogs. (Quick patent it and make millions!)

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hm, I might be concerned too if they drag on the ground. The dog may not mind right now, but after a while of them dragging around, the skin will probably start to get irritated, scratched, raw maybe painful for her. Maybe try that spandex tube or ask a vet?

The other night two chocolate labs wondered into our backyard, no collars...and ones nipples were hanging just as you describe..she obviously just had puppies. We were almost in tears thinking about where those pups are and if they were hungry or not and missing their mom. We called the cops and the spca, thankfully someone was looking for them we got a call about an hour later...they never leave the two out together, and they did this time..the one wanders and the female just follows him. They are like the 5th dog we've rescued in about 3 months now, i swear they know where to come for some food and water. They ate like they didnt have food for days. Anyway, when the people came to get them, she said the puppies are 5 weeks old, and just starting to eat on their own, and not get food from mom. So i think they will start to go down soon, as long as the dog doesnt seem to be in pain, and they dont look really sore, i wouldnt worry too much.

Wheres shedevilang, she can probably tell you..i know she raises pitbulls
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

lol Just got here after the pups are weened and I mean fully weened they will go down as long as the pups are sucking they'll stay my poor Eve just got her fricking 5 mt old puppies fully weened
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Silver Member

Thanks for the info. I know it's a silly care, but we just wanted to help Molly. Gotta look out for those boobs.

has she started feeding the pups? I always buy puppy chow or something similar and soak it in water so they can eat I usually start them on that as soon as they get teeth
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Silver Member

She has started feeding them so that they weren't sucking poor Molly dry. Plus, their little teeth would shred her nipples. It sounds like it is just a normal part of giving birth, just like women.

Thread Information