Thread: Anteater almost kills zookeeper

In WhoreLand fucking your MOM

Question Anteater almost kills zookeeper

BUENOS AIRES An anteater attacked a young zookeeper in Argentina, ripping open the woman's abdomen and legs with its long claws and leaving her in critical condition, a doctor said Wednesday.

This female anteater apparently attacked her keeper at a Buenos Aires-area zoo to protect her offspring.

The unusual attack damaged the zookeeper's stomach, liver and lungs, said Jose Potito, director of the hospital where the woman was being treated.

"The woman's condition is very serious," Potito told local TV channel America.

Anteaters, which can measure up to 9.2 feet long and weigh as much as 110 pounds, are native to Latin America and have toothless snouts.

They are usually not aggressive, but their long, knife-like claws can do serious damage to predators when they defend themselves.

A worker at the zoo described the attack as an accident and said the animal was not punished in response.

Anteaters are endangered, according to the Argentine Wildlife Foundation, which uses the distinctive-looking animal as its symbol for protecting local species. - News - Anteater attacks zookeeper
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Dancing on your grave!!!!

Cool! Are they trainable as guard animals? I've got plenty of ants. I want one!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Vegemite Land

i know i shouldnt laugh but ... bahahahahahahahahaha
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

and he walked away singing deadant deadant deadant deadantttttttt (sing to tune of pink panther)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Grand Canyon

Aren't anteaters small? Why didn't she just stand on it or use her giant human legs to walk backwards. Dumbass.
    I'd love to know why the anteater mistook her for an ant though.

Thread Information