Thread: Evil cat posse invades house, attacks occupants

Talking Evil cat posse invades house, attacks occupants

NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (AP) - Two stray cats got into a house and attacked three people inside, then were euthanized and checked for rabies, authorities said.
    The cats entered Melissa Breva's house through an open front door on Monday, and attacked two women visitors and a boy, authorities said.

"I thought I had seen it all, but I have never seen anything like this," Chief of Police Martin Gutschenritter said.

Animal control officer John Pettit responded to a call for help, Gutschenritter said.

One woman was scratched and bitten on her legs; the other woman was bitten on her right calf, authorities said.

After talking to them, Pettit went to his truck for snares, then heard screaming from inside the house.

"When he ran back, he saw a young male with blood over his face," Gutschenritter said. "He was bitten on his forehead, nose, left ear and right cheek."

After some first aid from Pettit, the three were taken to Great Plains Regional Medical Center.

When investigator John Stadler arrived and opened the bedroom door, "he saw a gray and white cat baring its teeth in attack mode," Gutschenritter said. "He shut the bedroom door and returned to his car for a dart gun."

Both cats were shot, tranquilized and taken to the animal shelter, where they were euthanized.

The bodies were sent to Lincoln for rabies checks, Gutschenritter said.

Authorities want to find out who owned the cats. Under a city ordinance, cats may run free if they don't become nuisances

Cats Invade Neb. House, 3 Injured
    They gunna cutchoo!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

My goodness, it's the Feline Death Squad. They operate in pairs, unlike that solitary sniper cat who would attack people going down the sidewalk.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

ooouuuuch!!!!!those little nails are like razors.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Oh God the Feline Death Squad , next thing it will be the attack of the killer puppies

is it wrong that the killer rabbits scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail popped into my head?
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Eli

Haha, a gang of cats. How weird. I guess in the animal kingdom there's insanity too.

I love this line:"I thought I had seen it all, but I have never seen anything like this," Chief of Police Martin Gutschenritter said."
    Like, why did he say anything after 'I thought I had seen it all'? That pretty much sums it up. Was he afraid we'd think: "I thought I'd seen it all... Turns out, I have. This happened in Toucson last weekend."
    ????
    I ask you.

I find this funny though, and disturbing at the same time. Somebody should make a movie of this. Cats on a High or something. With Morgan Freeman. "I have HAD it with these mother fucking CATS on this mother fucking HIGH!"

The title to this thread cracked me up.
    Grimm I bet you are so much fun to hang out with, there is never a dull moment when it comes to your threads!

Elite Member

wow..i missed this thread earlier..i've never heard of anything like this..

Eli

Husky Movie Voice-Over Man: "Coming this summer... A posse of cats you're not likely to forget.
    It's.
    Not.
    Over.
    Until.
    The.
    Cats.
    Say.
    It.
    Is."

(Feral screeching)

This was great! I can just picture those cats planning the attack and then slinking into the house. LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Husky Movie Voice-Over Man: "Coming this summer... A posse of cats you're not likely to forget.
    It's.
    Not.
    Over.
    Until.
    The.
    Cats.
    Say.
    It.
    Is."

(Feral screeching)

The story is definitely very horror B-movie.

My friend's cat used to randomly attack people without provocation too. Crazy beast!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

) i love cats! they rule my life i swear!! ) They are sooooo unbelievably full of themselves too; its the funniest thing in the world. they act so entitled and mental sometimes; i just feel so close to them b/c of this

Thread Information