Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game: What Would You Call Your Dog?

Default Game: What Would You Call Your Dog?

Would you call your dog?...

Male: Prince
    Female: Princess

Well, a lot would depend on the personality and appearance of the animal, but here are my choices:

Male: Benny (after a favorite uncle)
    Female: Scooty (after a dear friend of the family).

Elite Member

male: bosun...this is definitely the name i'm going to give my first male dog
    female: lika...i like this name...

i had male and female pit bulls that looked a lot a like so we named them adam and eve unfortunately a pack of strays came up while eve was in heat and attacked and killed my poor adam and impregnated eve

I am so sorry to hear that.

i like dogs with really serious people names like mortimer, gertrude or ferdinand.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Damn, those are some serious names, allright. I like cute names for pets. I have a serious name, and it's kind of a drag sometimes.

We are getting a male choc lab this year, I am calling him Freddie.

I also like the name Rufus. And for a girl Bella of course Our yellow lab was called Honey (hence my name) Sadly she died at 17 months

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    i had male and female pit bulls that looked a lot a like so we named them adam and eve unfortunately a pack of strays came up while eve was in heat and attacked and killed my poor adam and impregnated eve
    That's terrible

Did you know pit bulls are banned here? I think you have to have a license to own one. Although of course there must be some inthe wrong hands, which make me mad, coz then the dog gets a bad name

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    That's terrible

Did you know pit bulls are banned here? I think you have to have a license to own one. Although of course there must be some inthe wrong hands, which make me mad, coz then the dog gets a bad name
    Pit bulls aren't agressive by nature, right? I mean, don't the "mean" ones get that way because someone trained them to be like that?

I don't own a dog, but I have a snake named Fluffy, just for irony's sake.

If I had a dog, I'd probably name it Obsidian, if it were a black dog. If I had a malamute or husky I'd probably name it Yuki, which is Japanese for snow

male: Samovar or Cronomicus
    Female: Samarkand or Crazadallawhip
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Bronze Member Works WAY to Hard's Avatar

Male: Molson
    Female: Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady View Post
    Pit bulls aren't agressive by nature, right? I mean, don't the "mean" ones get that way because someone trained them to be like that?

I don't own a dog, but I have a snake named Fluffy, just for irony's sake.

If I had a dog, I'd probably name it Obsidian, if it were a black dog. If I had a malamute or husky I'd probably name it Yuki, which is Japanese for snow
    They aren't aggressive by nature but in the wrong hands they become that way and because they have lock jaw they can kill. My babies are just that babies my eve is a big ol lap dog. Adam was really still a puppy not quite 2 yrs old. And obviously he wasn't aggressive or those dogs would not have killed him. It's also a good idea to watch the blood line with these animals if they are inbreed they tend to be crazy. But for the most part you just don't make them mean. People around here fight them which is illegal but it still happens and it sickens me to death.

Silver Member

They aren't aggressive by nature but in the wrong hands they become that way and because they have lock jaw they can kill. My babies are just that babies my eve is a big ol lap dog. Adam was really still a puppy not quite 2 yrs old. And obviously he wasn't aggressive or those dogs would not have killed him. It's also a good idea to watch the blood line with these animals if they are inbreed they tend to be crazy. But for the most part you just don't make them mean. People around here fight them which is illegal but it still happens and it sickens me to death.
    Thank you for clearing that up. I agree, it's sad that they get a bad rap, kinda like certain other pets. I'm sorry about what happened to your puppy

Elite Member

me too shedevil..lots of that kind of thing goes down in los angeles too..i hate all of it..the dog fights, the horse races..all of it just dreadful and cruel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information